Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 November 2012
This song is well written with a good beat and meaningful lyrics.

The song is strong and purposeful song. You can hear and empathize with the lyrics.

You go girl.
on 8 December 2014
I have always liked this song and I think Misha B is very talented. I originally bought this song through another source but for some reason, I cannot locate it on my computer, so I had to buy it again. I know it is one of a mix of songs but I wanted this one.
on 13 May 2013
Love this song. Misha B is amazing.
She was born to sing and reach others with our gods messages.

We all love you Misha.

We are all looking forward to your albums.
We are all looking forward to your concerts.
on 5 March 2013
She is so funky and fresh and she aint trying to be like anybody else and I felt sorry for her when people made her sound like a bully on X Factor because she has such a unique style and she could of won to be honest.
on 24 December 2012
this song is so underrated it is a really nice sweet song from misha b should have done miles better in the charts
would defo buy very catchy to
on 6 March 2013
This song is everything. Misha proves that she may have not won X-factor, but she didn't really need to. Buy this song people!!
on 29 January 2013
great song to get u motivated doing cardio exercise. can never get bored listening to this. bravo bravo misha b