Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 24 February 2016
DVD version bought.

I love this film. Aside from whether it's factually accurate, as a movie it is superb. Brilliantly filmed and mixes real and fake footage together so you are sometimes unsure which is which.

My only problem is that the DVD version is not widescreen. On a proper TV it looks awful. Also the film quality is terrible. It looks like a poor VHS TV recording made 20 years ago. I don't mind watching DVDs instead of Blu-ray as I don't find the quality difference a big issue; however this offering is really bad. I haven't tried the Blu-ray version of JFK but I would suggest getting that instead.
on 26 March 2017
a fascinating insight into the kennedy assination andwas the wrong man convicted. at nearly 3 hours long I felt that it could have been edited by a good 40 minutes.. kevin costner plays a barrister who finds that his family life gets taken over by proving that a big cover up by the us government was taking place. a all star cast adds to it all.
on 30 December 2014
Another Great Blu ray DVD by Justplanes,this JFK [ New York ] DVD has abundance of different Aircraft & Airlines that operate there,with some Fantastic Take Off,Landing,& Ground shots.There is lots of Big Jets on this DVD : Boeing 747s,777s,& 787s,also Airbus 380s,A340s,A330s,Douglas DC 10s,11s,and there is also some smaller aircraft,Airbus 318,319s,320s,321s,as well as Boeing 737s,and also a TU-154, and a IL-62 anyway you will enjoy this Great new DVD.
It has a running time of 270 minutes. oh' just one other thing I received it within 2 days,Well done Amazon!.
" JFK will make your Day !"

* [ PS just on a sad note to say Justplanes are not doing any more Airports on Blu ray, only downloads! ]
on 7 March 2017
Splendid cast, intriguing development and fairly rattles along.
on 19 July 2017
One of my all time favourite films. Has you glued to the tv. Great film, great acting and even better in hd.
on 3 January 2015
A superbly made programme great sound great camera work!! I do feel however there should be a better method of segregating each section so you where you have got to. For the length of the programme we watched it in three goes and found we had to fast forward to where we had got to.

Apart from that superb and plenty of big jets!1
on 15 April 2017
Great film, the DVD was in excellent condition. It was just a shame that Music Magpie could not package this DVD with another one I purchased at that time
on 22 April 2017
Great film, no issues with DVDs, perfect watching
on 19 July 2017