Customer reviews

Still good but going off a bit by season 7
on 26 August 2017
Loved it.
on 16 June 2017
This is the season that the show went downhill for me. It lacks what the other seasons had, which was sense of humour, good writing and to be honest, characters. Harry Hamlin, Susan Dey, Jimmy Smits and even Michele Greene's characters were sorely missed here. The only one that stood out for me was Tommy Mullaney (John Spencer). Arnold Becker was just as annoying as previous seasons. I was glad that this was Gwen Taylor's last season as she brought nothing to the show in the first place. They should've kept Zoey Clemmons on instead. When a shows starts to lose it's mojo, good script writers and great characters, then I think it's time to let it go. It was too serious. I don't know why they continued with Season 8 to be honest. I only hope that there's an improvement for it's final season.
on 26 April 2014
Bought Aug-2013 - release schedule Feb-2014. Postponed till May-2014; then postponed AGAIN to Aug 2014. So far loyalty bought all 6 seasons, paying up front. Only two seasons remain. Come on Fox stop messing around as you have done for YEARS with every Bochco classic blocking releases of every landmark TV classic like - St Elsewhere - Nowhere; Hill Street Blues - Nowhere (got to buy an Aussie set and hope the region coding works - big risk for £100). We're not talking rocket science here. It isn't going to require Fox with their zillions in profits to file for Chapter 11. Please - do us all a favor - put us out of our misery and JUST RELEASE the last two seasons asap.
2424 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2016
I have every season of LA Law and waited patiently for Season 7 & 8 - there was always humour and silliness in the show but I feel the writing has deteriorated and it's not as good as it was.
on 29 April 2016
Great dvds but Shane it took over 12 months to come, also they were way more expensive than the other dvds I previously bought in the series, which is not fare,
on 7 November 2016
I watched this series when it originally aired. I have not had time to watch this set but it looks fine. It was a great series.
on 25 December 2015
This package image must be sealing the deal !!!!! Thank you so, so much Rev Films/Koch and Amazon.co.uk. Your pre-order customers for "L.A. Law" - Season Seven will be absolutely ecstatic.
on 29 October 2016
Great show, this is probably the weakest season.
on 9 January 2017
Exactly what I searched for.