on 17 September 2014
I had the previous version of this but after a Lot of use the plastic corners snapped off and my ipad was a little unsafe being held in by the sides alone. This new model is identilcal in build and quality apart from the old elastic fastening is now a plastic catch which you have to squeeze to secure. I am not keen on this type of fastening but getting used to it. I am very pleased with the product and it is a perfect replacement to my old one. I chose purple since this was >£10 cheaper than the black one (!!!) and I quite like it being a different colour to my old one. Highly recommend.
on 24 July 2016
I have various Speck cases and bought this Speck case for an iPad 2 on the strength of this. Sadly, I am disappointed with this purchase, because the leather-effect section of the case, which was initially stiff and therefore able to support the iPad in the 20-degree 'typing' position, lost all rigidity within about a week. The leather exterior has separated from the plastic core. As such, I now have to prop up my iPad with another object in order to get it to sit at the same angle that the Speck case used to provide.

Notwithstanding this, I think this case is well designed.
on 16 March 2016
I love this case it feels nice and its easy to carry around I feel like it really protects my device. I've dropped my tablet a few times in this case and it has been perfectly fine no damage what so ever. It is well made and it feels like it can take quite a good beating. All the ports are open even the microphone I believe and you can handily stand your tablet up using this case. However I have not been doing this for long and maybe not the most stable stand for the tablet.

The only downside I have is that my case has got quite dirty recently, probably my own fault but maybe something to keep in mind buying this.

Overall great product, I highly recommend it!
on 19 January 2015
I've used this on my Nexus 7 (2012) for well over a year now, and it still works and looks as new. It's pretty stylish and less bulky than many cases, and the clip and on/off feature work well. Personally, I don't have an issue with the stand function (which others have criticised) and although I agree that the detents which keep the screen at an angle could have a more positive action, I find it perfectly usable and useful. I would certainly buy another, and am considering one for a family member's iPad.
on 20 December 2013
I've had my old case for over 1.5 years and it's lasted quite well but this case is a completely different beast.
It's stylish, protects the corners well and has loads of different angles to position the nexus 7.
My old case stopped fitting the nexus 7 and it started to fall out but as this case is sturdy and hard plastic it is not going to happen with this case.
The Fitofolio is sturdy but not too bulky, stylish and looks very durable, I don't think I'll need to buy a new case again.
I advise to spend a bit extra than you would otherwise and buy this case.

on 20 November 2017
While this is a sturdy case, the "magnetic" shut off is not functioning because of the fold in the case. I find that although I shut the case and 'lock' with the catch, I can still see the ipad remains on. That kind of defeats the objective.
Very disappointed, and not as great as the last model which worked a treat.
on 6 June 2015
This case is excellent. It arrived in 2 days from Amazon and once you take it out and put it on your Nexus 7, it feels great. It has a tab at the side to lock the flip cover which can also unlock your device for you. It doesn't overlap the screen like some cases do, it lines up very well. It is quite thick as well and feels like it could survive a few drops. The stand feature isn't very sturdy however I didn't buy it to use that, but if I need it then it's there.
on 10 March 2015
Bought this as a gift. Cover fitted nexus 7 202 completely. Wasn't sure about the clip fastner beforehand; but upon receiving cover the clip for closing the cover was a comfortable 'snap' closure. When you bend the cover to make it stand; it sits comfortably and securely. This product was a vast improvement on the previous case by another seller. This case gives a clear, simple ease of use.
on 23 July 2015
I bought this case last October {2014} for my iPad mini. I just love anything with owl prints and felt super excited to order, after reading the positive reviews and looking at other cases on offer thru Amazon. I felt this looked the better choice for design, quality and positive feedback. How wrong could I be, as I'm now left with two cracks that have appeared at the top of the case and one side of my iPad is loose and no longer secure. Due to the tightness of the case, this must be a genuine flaw and I'm now in a position, of having to spend more money and look for a new case. Very disappointed and would not recommend!
on 18 April 2014
I bought this to replace a previous one of the same make which I had worn out after two years use.
I cannot understand why some people can't make it stand up - mine stands up just fine!
The case is strong, pretty and wipes clean. It snaps shut, whereas the previous one had elastic which I found stretched after a while.
I've been using it for a month now, and am pleased with it.