Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 15 April 2013
Good product but the price is way off. The strap doesn't even include the FastenR3 adapter without which you cannot attach it to the camera. . I was aware it did not include the R3 when I purchased it, but fortunately I knew I already had the neck strap complete with the R3. Others may not be so fortunate. You could make something like this for a fraction of the price. I have made a strap for my second camera using a strip of webbing and a key ring clip to attach it to the R3. Cost me about 99p and in some ways I find it better than the paid version, less noisy and more secure. So at a real price of near £30 (with R3)this strap is in my opinion way overpriced. If the price had included the R3 I would have said it was expensive but worth it. Excluding the R3Fastner it is coming close to deception, especially when they show it in the photographs of the product and even worse on the front of the packaging with a small note, in the instructions on the back, saying that it is "sold separately".
on 31 January 2013
I like to hold the camera in hand, rather than have it swinging from my shoulder all the time. If I have my camera out and about, I just prefer to have it in hand at all times. I used to do this without anything attached, which is a little dodgy. So I looked up wrist straps and found this. It's tough, just as you'd expect from BR, but could be more comfortable. Also, if you have real big hands, it'll be a tight squeeze even wide open. I have small-ish hands for a man and struggle to get the strap over them. It really should come with it's own separate fastener too for the price. Bit of a rip.
on 18 January 2017
This is my go to wrist strap - the materials are of high quality so am not worried about it breaking, it is very strong and easily adjustable.

I am a massive fan of mounting my straps to the tripod mount and this works perfectly as it keeps it out of the way!

The only downside is the price..... £30 is a bit steep but as a working pro worth they outlay, I do think that £20 would be more realistic!
on 5 January 2014
I already use a Black Rapid over shoulder strap, so this was a natural extension. It does take a little getting used to swinging an expensive camera upside down. The loop was a little tight over my hand but I took this as a good thing as there was little chance of it slipping off. For those not used to other Black Rapid straps then you will need the separate screw in attachment for your camera which is not immediately apparent.
on 17 October 2013
Top quality item, fully as expected. As stated by others it can prove a little small to the Neanderthals among us, only real difficulty is getting it off quickly which hasn't, been a problem to date. Far better not being able to drop an expensive camera/lens combo and have to take a couple of extra seconds to get it off wrist.
Recommend to everyone, buying wife one for D200 kit she's just commandeered.
on 13 August 2016
Although I didn't read the wording clearly enough I think it's pathetic that you can spend £20 on a camera wrist strap that doesn't come with the parts to actually strap the camera to your wrist, be warned, if you buy this strap you then have to spend another £12 on a fastenR which is the bolt that goes on your DSLR that allows you to attach to the strap. TOTAL rip off. Won't be buying any more of their products which is a shame because I like them but feel like this is really out of order. Bought as a gift then the gift turned out to be useless unless the recipient was willing to spend yet more money on other parts. Come on!! It's a camera wrist strap, it should come ready and able to work with both the parts necessary to use it!!!
on 15 October 2013
A bit bulky but that was probably the point. With the FastenR its strong and wont go anywhere, the clip is sturdy. Strap could be less obviously branded unless you like to look "blinged up", I would have preferred plain. The camera (or my wrist) will break before these two items together will.
on 12 June 2013
This strap gives me the security I need against snatch or accidentally dropping. There have been comments that they are not large enough for big hands...it is a snuggish fit for hubby's hands, but certainly possible. Bottom line, would be without it.
on 6 July 2013
This strap is very useful, I own another black rapid strap which is great but I wanted something I could use easily. The strap is easily adjusted and fits perfectly, it gives a good range of movement but is very secure and safe.
on 10 April 2014
Hellish expensive for what it is - But very good. Be aware that your camera must have a FastenR3 to attach this strap - It is NOT included. Fortunately I also own a BlackRapid Metro strap and leave the FastenR3 on the camera.
Build quality is top notch and using the strap is very comfortable and secure - It may be me but I seem to have more confidence using the camera with the strap attached.
If you are like me and hate neck straps, take a look at BlackRapid.

I thought I would add a couple of comments after using this strap for some time.

Firstly - If you use a tripod this strap will drive you nuts. it's a bind having to remove the FastenR3 to fit the release plate. Plus, when you remove the camera from the tripod, you have no security.

Secondly - This may not apply to everyone, but the FastenR3 and fixing loop snags on my camera bag each time I get it out. No a major problem but irritating all the same.

I hope this is helpful