on 3 September 2013
Some lovely photographs, but the projects are too basic for anyone but a beginning sewer, although for those who have not tried the techniques before, photos of how to e.g. insert a zip would be beneficial. The make up bag is probably the only item I might make. There are lots of free projects on the internet that I would use in preference.
on 3 December 2014
Instructions not very clear for a beginner. Need more step by step photos and found navigation a pain. It was time consuming trying to find my way back after looking at a stitching method for instance.
on 28 October 2016
Not my cup of tea being a man interested in sewing but I can understand young women taking a interest in the book
on 11 January 2018
Some very good ideas to get one started. I've not actually made anything from the book yet but I'm inspired. I see I will have to create my own templates as none come with the kindle version.
on 27 January 2015
I never found them. Please refund me! I bought this book for he patterns or templates and so it's disappointed me.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2014
I did not find this book very inspiring, most of the ideas were not new and the rest looked amateurish. I would say this book may Appeal to beginners.
on 18 June 2014
Each pattern states the use of templates in the book but digital version on kindle does not have. Not much use without templates.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2014
Have to say that I thought this would be a bit of a let down because it was so cheap but all but two of the projects appeal to me and the little stitch guide is great for beginners. Glad I bought it. :)
on 17 February 2015
I liked some of the projects in this book. It was really good to see the demonstration of the sewing techniques and can't wait to try some of the projects I liked.
on 29 May 2014
This was good as a freebie and gave some good ideas but was shorter than I expected. Would be good for a beginner.