on 28 June 2013
Lots of different projects it has a good clear stitch instruction hence why I have said its a good book for beginners. It would also be a nice book for children to lesrn how to sew with a little help.
on 18 April 2016
Very disappointed with this book as there should be templates available from the Stitch Craft Create website. There are templates for other books, but this one and another ebook I purchased are not on the list. I have emailed Stitch Craft Create but have not received a reply. Will not be buying any more of their books in the future.
on 28 April 2014
Was looking for something quick & simple to make for fund raisers & came across this book. As with the weddings book there are some sweet ideas but finding the patterns is proving a little more difficult. Really want to make the elephant toy once I get my printer up & running again & manage to find the patterns!
on 3 February 2014
Have to say that I thought this would be a bit of a let down because it was so cheap but all but two of the projects appeal to me and the little stitch guide is great for beginners. Glad I bought it. :)
on 3 September 2013
Some lovely photographs, but the projects are too basic for anyone but a beginning sewer, although for those who have not tried the techniques before, photos of how to e.g. insert a zip would be beneficial. The make up bag is probably the only item I might make. There are lots of free projects on the internet that I would use in preference.
on 14 January 2013
Lovely quick but useful project ideas,instructions are simple and easily understandable not very over complicated as other books sometimes are
on 18 January 2013
Great ideas made quick and simple will defiantly be trying a few. Great price makes this well worth buying. Has nice photos and layout.
on 3 December 2014
Instructions not very clear for a beginner. Need more step by step photos and found navigation a pain. It was time consuming trying to find my way back after looking at a stitching method for instance.
on 11 May 2013
This is a good book because it has a number of very achievable projects. Working for a charity we are always looking for things we can make for our shop. And this fits the bill perfectly - hence top rating!
on 22 January 2014
I wasn't expecting too much from this book to be honest as it was only 40 something pence. But I have been pleasantly surprised. It has some fun and easy bits to make and the instructions were very clear.