Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 30 January 2014
All good, plenty of space inside for an SLR and 2 lenses, it is supplied with a waterproof coverall but I wouldn't plan to go taking photographs in the rain so not much use to me, however this is still a great bag for the money the bag has movable Velcro spacers inside so very adaptable, shoulder strap is also decent but has plastic clips.
on 16 November 2014
This bag is brilliant. I have been looking for a stylish but effective side strap camera bag for a while and this one ticks all the boxes. It has loads of space, many pockets, its not to big. Its waterproof cover is very handy. I would highly recommend this product.
on 17 October 2013
Ok, not a name you might know, but the delivery and bag was first class, though I did pay extra for after delivery came next day so enough said.i have got nikon d5100lens attached and spare lens flash and led light spare cards and still have room for little extras.
on 14 November 2013
Having owned several LowePro's I got a bit bored and fancied a change, this and the fact this was a perfect fit for my kit.

I can say that it's built every bit as good as any bag I've ever seen, it looks and feels like a quality item.
on 16 January 2014
This is a nice and high quality product bag for a DSLR with a useful waterproof cover. It's well padded for protection, and has several pockets for memory cards, filters, etc.

Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend
on 23 May 2014
This really is a good bag, holds all my things for a day out and more.
The delivery was fast to from order to delivery was just 24 hours.
Very pleased all round, and would highly recommend the bag, and the seller.
on 3 November 2013
I've found this bag very good , it's got my d5200 and bits and pieces. It's not to big or cumbersome. It's got a rain cover that stows away. Bag looks good and has lots and lots of little pockets to hide stuff.
on 10 January 2014
First time buyer of camera case. This is a robust camera case bought for Nikon D5200. Plenty of additional pockets. Camera seems secure. Nice exteriors and interiors. Would recommend this camera case.
on 30 May 2014
Great, just what I wanted, all my lenses, and the rest of the camera kit with the camera in one easy to carry bag. The waterproof cover is a great thought! Very pleased with this bag.
on 12 January 2014
This sturdy but reasonably light camera case was ideal to carry and protect my new camera. It has space to accommodate additional lenses and batteries should I require them.

See one answered question