Customer reviews

on 21 November 2012
So I purchased this in the hope of encouraging my 4 year old son to be content in going to bed. Its been a raging success. His exact words..."Mummy, I love my castle"....what more can I say!

I didn't purchase it for educational value...just as something inspiring and fun....5 stars for that!

The only thing that I would say is that when assembling it I accidentally bent one of the supporting poles, which is why I've given 4 stars for durability. The rest of it is fully capable of withstanding boy play, but if the poles come under fire I can't see them lasting....but to be fair...the whole structure tends to move with the bed and therefore wouldn't have the direct impact that I placed on the pole during assembly.

Still, I love it.
on 14 September 2013
I bought this bed tent for the bed that my grandson uses when he stays with us. It was very easy to assemble and fitted with ease. It looked amazing and changed an ordinary looking bed into something that a two year old would love to be in. When my grandson saw it he was so excited and although it was lunch time he just wanted to get into bed. Although it was pricey I would highly recommend it.
on 13 December 2013
The instructions weren't great and needed 2 people to push all the fittings together. I may have missed this when we assembled it but it would benefit from having the support rods colour coded or numbered. However it's been in place now for a few months and is in same condition as day one and the grandson loves it
on 19 November 2013
The manufacturers box was in a right state (this wasn't postal damage because the outer packaging was immaculate)

The box had been ripped and the contents were all jumbled as if it had been previously opened.

I know packaging is exactly that, but if your buying it as a gift (as I was) the packaging embarrassingly looks like something I brought off a car boot.

The sellers response: the manufacturers box isn't firm cardboard so it often gets squashed,pops open and arrives in this state..!