on 27 January 2016
These biscuits are pure indulgence and absolutely delicious! The crisp ginger biscuit is encased in luxurious dark chocolate. I got this as a gift for a family member who was kind enough to offer them round and we all tried a piece and loved the mixture of the smooth chocolate with the crunchy biscuit.
If you dip these in a hot drink, the chocolate will melt just enough to make it a pleasure but not enough to cause the biscuit to disintegrate. The chocolate is thick enough to allow a little to melt without destroying the rest of the biscuit.
The box also contributes to the impression of a premium product and could be presented in the box to guests.

I would recommend these as an indulgent present, for a special occasion or when you want to impress.
on 20 April 2016
These biscuits are beautiful. The packaging was rather poor and just below par. You cannot expect to our this in a gift hamper.

The cookies are divine in taste so a 4/5. The ginger balances well with the chocolate and the chocolate is appropriately distributed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 August 2015
I don't usually buy biscuits but needed an additional purchase to take me over amazon's twenty pound minimum in order to qualify for free postage. They are sophisticated and, as another consumer pointed out, not too sweet. I'm at that look-at-food-and-gain-weight stage of a woman's life so am snapping the biscuits in half so that my boyfriend and I have half each. Needless to say, he was as impressed with them as me!
on 2 August 2014
plenty of thick, good quality dark chocolate, but I am afraid that the biscuits in the packet I had were completely overshadowed by this flavour. I like a good tang of ginger in my biscuits and it just wasn't there in these.
on 7 November 2013
Stumbled across these and I'm so pleased I did. 12 biscuits per pack - so not the cheapest. A thin all over coating of dark chocolate and a biscuit with a crunch. No chunks of ginger but very full flavour nevertheless. Delicious treat.
on 15 April 2016
Really enjoyable biscuits. Eleven in the box. Good crunchy gier biscuit with just the right amount and strength of dark chocolate.
on 5 January 2018
great product, problem free transaction
on 26 February 2018
Nice biscuits but expensive
on 13 November 2016
Nice, crunch biscuits but not very gingery to my tastebuds. Not sure that I would buy them again.
on 16 February 2016
Bought these as a present for a dark chocolate ginger lover