Customer reviews

on 14 December 2010
I bought this product for my winter training as its far too cold to run wearing just my vest.
Since buying the top iv'e used it for cycling & running & in both fields it was brilliant. The best compliment I can give it is that I dont even notice im wearing it, its that comfortable.
It doesn't pinch under the armpits like some other garments & doesn't ride up during exercise. I had this problem with the old skins top. The solution is a simple sticky band going round the bottom that assures the top doesn't move.
Another great thing is the ability to keep optimum body temperature. It wicks sweat away & doesn't let you overheat(something that I experienced with the older skins top);But it also keeps you warm on those colder days.
The compression aspect is subtle, you notice the difference running with & without it. Your posture is better & your core is stabalised helping you to run harder & longer, but it doesn't feel restrictive.
The look is again subtle which I love.
I think for the price it's a great product
on 16 December 2014
The garment itself is the top of the line Skins A400 series compression top, Sadly stitching on one of the compression panels started to come away within days of wearing the garment. It it wasnt for this flaw I would have rated this item higher. But for the price you pay for skins A400 I would expect more durability.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this top for training. I plan to run a half marathon in May and it has been better than I ever expected.
I am not sure how it works but it keeps me warm in the cold weather and is breathable.
I also like the way it helps you keep your posture.,
on 31 May 2013
Excellent suffer from lower back pain, used this product and played golf 4 days with no pain. best compression product on the market.
on 30 August 2013
Perfect for golf, doesn't ride up like others either which makes it very comfortable to wear for long periods. Decent price also.
on 20 January 2013
Worth trying out to find your size, but since buying my first skins product to run the London Marathon I haven't looked back.
on 10 April 2014
I am all ready a fan of Skins.I have Skin shorts and 3/4's and a long sleeve top.This is great.Would recommend them.
on 18 January 2015
Excellent product and expedient delivery
on 11 March 2015