Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.27+ Free shipping

on 17 December 2013
I was actually shocked at how large the walking stick actually is, I bought it as a funny gift instead of a giant inflatable candy cane for christmas novelty, its had the crap beaten out of it by the kids ( Including a few adults ), and is still going strong!

Definitely recommend, great gift for old folk - cheap too!
on 20 January 2012
Hilarious product, bought it as a funny gift for someone which was very well received! Excellent service, ordered Thursday and got it the next day! Perfect.
on 1 June 2011
this was purchased for a fun pressy for my husband's 70th birthday off his grandchildren. it created lots of fun and laughter and was a hit with everyone as everybody wanted to "have a go" with it.
on 3 December 2014
Arrived quick so can't fault that. However, it clearly shows the stick and another picture of the box. I brought this for a Xmas present and its just come on its own in a bag and not in a box or any packaging. Disappointed.
on 30 April 2014
I got this as a joke present for my husband's 50th birthday (as his proper present hadn't arrived in time). He was very amused and I think it is very good value.
on 22 February 2012
arrived very fast,
funny item for a 40th birthday celebration
great fun as a present for my lovely sister!
thank you.
on 26 February 2016
Bought this as a little extra for my dads 50th as him & his friends would have loved it at his little party. Blew it up on Wednesday night & kept it hidden in the spare room, when I went to get it Thursday morning it was half deflated. I blew it back up to sit with his presents in the morning, and all he noticed about it was how flat it had gone already. Very disapointed & did not fit the purpose I purchased it for.
on 5 December 2015
I needed to make my son a Christmas nativity shepherd costume and didn't fancy buying one however I did need to get a crook. Hello cheap alternative! And if the kids start hitting each other with their shepherds crooks atleast my son won't get into too much trouble. Brilliant!
on 18 December 2015
We bought this for my dads 80th birthday for a laugh from my daughter.it sits in the umbrella stand,as he doesn't need a stick,we thought it would be fun.Just the right length,he is about 5"9 I think.
on 7 May 2015
good fun it looks good]quite strong plastic and easy to use for fun and games, purposes.
well worth the money but -postage is a bit steep that is where the cost is hidden.
product is of toy value only