on 13 December 2012
Very good product. Service was a little odd, but think this may be the post's fault.
I am thinking or ordering another one as it's a very good little portable speak.
Good value for Money.

Thanks
on 9 December 2012
Deivery prompt and well packed.
This comes bare without any instructions but in truth you don't really need them, it's virtually plug in and go.
My first trial was a broadcast of Mahlers First Symphony, a real test as it has an enormous dynamic and frequency range.
The result was impressive in the extreme, clarity first class, and would give much bigger Hi Fi a run for its money.
Strongly recomended.
on 25 March 2013
This is an ideal speaker for use in a hotel room or other small room. The quality is very good and much better than the cygnett and other small speakers.

It is certainly loud enough to annoy the neighbours.

No huge depth of base but not tinny and cheap sounding.

Took this round to a friends at the weekend and they have just ordered one too. Worth £25 for sure.
on 28 January 2014
I had this item on my wish list for a short while, toyed with ordering it payday. Luckily i didn't as a local well known supermarket had it at less than a tenner!! How lucky was i? Okay well now the review part. If i had bought it for near £30 i would have been disappointed. It's a smaller unit than i expected for a start and i did wonder if i'd bought the same item until i got it home. Soundwise it is acceptable at lower volumes but max it out and it sounds as if it's strangled. The music, in this instance, sounded as if it was struggling to get out. Not played anything else through it but primarily it is for music. Without the SRS switched on it's almost mono as the speakers are relatively close together. Guess i'll just have to keep the volume down. Good buy for a tenner.
on 28 June 2014
this is a great product which I use for my kindle, it has a good quality sound and a reasonable high volume. An ideal product that you can take away with you on holiday or any trips away so that you can have music or watch programmes. would recommend
on 28 June 2013
The stand was smaller than I expected but for me that's a bonus. Neat and compact with good sound. ALL phones, tablets etc connect through the headphone socket which is why it can be used for various phones and tablets. The stand DOES NOT charge the connected device as connected through headphone port not the charging port. So if you want something that charges your device then this is not the product for you. If you just want a nice stand with built in speaker then this would be a good choice.

I'm very pleased with this stand and would say it is value for money.
on 20 October 2014
This for the size is absolutely great, I have to juggle my iPad air to hold it but that aside the sound is fantastic for the price,
You can have stereo or surround sound(excellent) ,
My only complaint which is not too much to worry about is that it states for IPad air, this is a bold statement, because if you do not have a cover on your pad there is no way it would be viewable, the slot is just too big,
Apart from this little niggle I am very pleased with it.
on 22 September 2013
Delighted with the product. Great sound, looks good, holds my galaxy tab 2 in a good viewing position and simple to use. No complaints.
on 27 May 2013
I didn't expect much for the modest price but was amazed at the quality from this small add - on. Set up is easy and there is a good spread of sound when switched to surround sound. The batteries have good life and recharge via the usb.
on 8 April 2013
I brought these speakers to replace my exisitng ones that were a lot heavier to carry around, especially as I like to have music whenever I travel. What I like most is the fact that it will hold my iPad. Well, I should actually get my Son to write this review as he uses them more than I do. They have gone from being 'my' speakers to 'ours'. The sound is pretty loud, although the loudness will probably vary depending on which device it is connected to. It's lightweight and easy to charge, although I am not sure how much continuous use you get once charged, as I haven't had the chance to find out. I will have to ask my Son! All in all these are wonderful speakers and I would definitely recommend. I might have to buy another one just for me!!