Customer reviews

Genuine Pure Spare, 60984 5.5v Mains Adapter
Price:£14.99+ £2.95 shipping

on 1 December 2013
Claim a free one from Pure. They did supply one for me but I had already bought a replacement.

If you need one of these it's because the original suffers from a design flaw or manufacturing defect. Pure should supply a replacement free (they did for me). Had it been properly manufactured and designed it should easily have lasted 20 years.

I asked Pure if they had improved the design, they implied not so I don't expect it to last a reasonable time.
on 25 May 2017
I have had to change the power lead twice in less than 3 years and the latest one lasted less than 2 months! Not going to bother getting another one because it costs about £15 each time - will be using my phone & laptop to listen to internet radio from now on.
on 1 September 2017
Works fine
on 22 April 2016
On 4th one. They last just over a year, but have always had a short in the wire on every one.
on 26 June 2017
It works
on 9 April 2016
Brilliant thank you
on 22 July 2017
Quick delivery, works well, happy
on 26 May 2016
The new adapter got my clock radio working again.
on 9 October 2017
This spare part saved me .from having to buy a new radio
on 26 September 2017