on 28 August 2014
Immediate hit with my youngest daughter and has been used on two camping trips (May and July). Works like all the Vango 2-3 season bags but has the added "cute" factor that makes it stand out from the everyday. The Moo pattern has a soft, almost animal hide, feel that adds to the bad and makes this special for kids.

In every other way this bag performs the same as our Vango Nitestar 250 bags with a stuff sac for storage. Quality is great and I am confident that this bag will last longer than my daughter fits into it. It is a little large for 5yr old but would not accommodate our 11yr old - my estimate that this would be great for 5-8yr old.
on 4 September 2013
Our daughter loved this sleeping bag, all her cousins want a cow print one now too. She never complained of being cold once, even though we had up to 60 mph winds whilst camping. Packs away nice and tidily. Only negative is the print is furry fleece so a no shoes or messy hands and feet rule was quickly implemented.
on 26 August 2014
this item was bought for y 3 yr old daughter she loves it, it was really warm and cosy, the only thing is the hood is really big around the head but not sure if this was just because my child is quite small. but over all very good product
on 20 May 2015
Its as expected lovely to look at and does the job. Good value, and my son likes it which is a bonus, he's age 4 and it fits him nicely.
on 29 March 2015