on 20 July 2017
Amazon basics are far from basic. A brilliant cable, at an affordable price, that is well made.
A very strong and long lasting cable that worked perfectly with my iPhone.
Excellent purchase.
on 23 April 2015
Works very well. So nice to find a cheaper alternative to the genuine Apple cables that actually works.

It feels very solid. I would actually say it feels more solid that the genuine Apple cables, although only time will tell how well it stands up to the rigours of daily use.

But I can confirm that it charges my iPhone and iPad without giving the message that the accessory is not supported. It also allows me to sync my phone to the computer.

I won't be buying any more Apple cables at their inflated prices - I'll be sticking to these.
on 10 December 2016
Really good product and a great alternative to the apple one. The lightening cable is a bit bulky and can be difficult for tight cases so be aware! I prefer the Anker cables to be honest as the price is similar and you get more bang for the buck. But all in all a good cheap alternative for apple's own cable.
on 18 April 2015
I've bought 3 of these in total (1 was a replacement.

The first charge lead was brilliant! lasted longer than the other leads I've used, but then once that started dying, I bought another - which did that annoying thing where you have to sit the phone in a certain place for it to work, so I got it returned and replaced and the replacement does the same. Hopefully they haven't changed the build of it but I think I'll start looking elsewhere for a strong charger.
on 28 March 2017
Really good, good value charger. Only annoying thing is that the plastic around the part of the charger that inserts into the phone is too big to fit in with most phone cases as the hole is too small so you have to remove the case.
on 14 May 2016
What can you say a cable is a cable, but this is a good strength quality lead at a fraction of the price, used these type before ( basics ) and had no problems at all and can be plugged into the ipad/pod/phone etc... either way round. highly recommended.
on 16 November 2015
This lightning cable is superb, it does what it is supposed to do. I have had to return this item several times due to breakage. Amazon offer a 1-year warranty and it was replaced free of charge every time.
on 18 February 2015
At Last a Real Lead that Works for a long time on my iPad 4.
All The other White Leads failed within a few months, but this
lasts a very long time. So I will buy again & I usually buy 2 at
a time just in case. The leads that come with the iPads are
not good quality & not made to last. But these are.
on 31 October 2013
After buying loads of those really cheapo cables, I was sick to death of them always breaking. We have two iphone 5's and an ipad mini in my household - so we are always charging things and moving them about.

These work great, it's been two months now and they have not yet broken despite being used constantly.

A clear, good buy and cheaper than the official apple ones.
on 7 September 2015
100x better than the actual apple charger, also can sync your iPhone to a computer using this cable.A thick strong wire which costs peanuts compared to the actual Apple one and lasts way longer than the Apple cables which break after 2 months of continuous use