on 30 October 2017
In the forward it was said that we wouldn't work out whodunit, no I didn't but I'm sorry to say that by then I didn't care. It was written by many well known writers and it somehow didn't gel. It seemed like an interesting exercise in crime fiction not a thriller. I was never gripped as I usually am by these writers individually. An interesting experiment but I wouldn't rush to try another.
on 6 December 2017
Sorry, I really found the change of voice with each different writer both jarring and full of infuriating repetitions. I found all the characters hollow and unconvincing and as for the claim in the introduction that the plot twist would be unguessable and astonishing, well, words fail me. It was so obvious that it's impossible to say more without spoiling.
on 3 November 2017
I'm a big fan of a few of the authors, and that was why I initially bought this book. Although the forward will tell you, you can hear each individual voice I was surprised at how little it made an impact. A fantastic novel for amazing causes written by the best crime writers.
on 18 January 2018
Finally a book with a twist I really didn't see coming. This is a great story that kept me up long after my bedtime. I bought it because I it was written by some of my favourite authors. Now, however, I will be looking for the books from those authors I didn't know.
on 5 December 2017
Different to anything I have read before. Really kept me guessing as to what had happened. Jon is a great character you couldn't help but want him to be okay. Well worth reading.
on 5 November 2017
The protagonists were fairly obvious but the telling of this tale in its many guises kept the pace going and story intact, worth a read.
on 6 March 2017
I quite enjoyed this book and it was not a bad story.
on 29 December 2017
What a shame such a talented group of writers couldn't come up with a better plot - very dull.
on 2 December 2017
Not bad....sorry no better than that but perhaps I am getting jaded!
on 23 October 2017
Badly written,incomprehensible story, didn't both to finish it and have deleted it from my device.
Wish I'd put 99p towards a decent read!