Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 17 September 2015
Ok
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 August 2014
great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 February 2013
Thought they were the 'real deal'. Took about 3 weeks to arrive, within 3 days the center button had fallen off and the volume control no longer works. Arrived in some sort of package from a Chinese woman at a university. Can find better, more reliable options elsewhere. Be warned!
on 26 July 2013
I am sure that with a bit of work you can find a different cable to fit these very expensive headphones. this gives you a constant crackle, the buttons work sometimes but not all the time, and they frey quickly.
Inferior product.
on 15 September 2013
This item I got was not the same as the picture when I got this I was not very happy
on 20 December 2012
The item came and was exactly what I wanted, long enough for me to have my phone in my pocket and use the ear phones.

The mocrophone works as expeted and as a bonus you have controls on the mic set.

As you expect from where it is coming there was a natural delay, apart from that perfect. An ordered myself another one
on 26 July 2013
The product worked fine for the first two days then gave a little trouble. I Started getting a fuzzy sound any time I'd move my head. Also when I would be talking with friends online the mic was causing a fuzzy sound on there end. Had to start using my old cable. Also the volume controle only works sometimes. It's only a mediocre product.
on 12 July 2013
not as described or as appears in the photograph which shows a volume control button. even other reviews describe the volume control button but i was sent just a plain red cable with jacks on the end. product misrepresented.
on 11 May 2013
nothing more to say other then it arrived not working. I contacted the company and they told me to post it back (to Asia) and then they will send a replacement.

I didnt bother as it would cost me in postage.
on 26 March 2013
Kind of crackly, and while I realise it's not necessarily the fault of the cable, it didn't happen before I had it. The buttons on it occasionally don't work, but it's not a big problem.

See one answered question