on 11 July 2013
Although I am 86 years young and have the added support from my son who is a wizard on technology (my father was an electronic engineer) I have found your device quite easy to use and would reccomend it to anyone regardless of age!
on 13 August 2013
Keeps saying it needs an update but won't update ffs it's really getting on my nerves it needs sorting now
on 14 August 2013
Was a brilliant app, fantastic picture, quick and always performed very smoothly. Now with the seemingly obligatory update it is stuck in a loop and bbc iplayer is unplayable. Amazon please FIX it!
on 24 February 2015
A must have though apparently geographically limited (unlike our once & future empire...). Worth it for BBC2 alone.

Once Media Applications Technologies Ltd directed Kindle updates to Google Play, and provided no way to break the loop. Which was stupid, and it took 24 hours to fix. They have to make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen, or is fixed in short order.
on 13 August 2013
As others have stated there is a major problem with this app today please fix it as it is really annoying
on 9 August 2013
This app is great for catching up on missed tv programs, only used the app once but seemed to work well and load the program quickly
on 15 August 2013
I AM ALSO NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IPLAYER ON MY KINDLE SO I AM NOT ABLE TO CATCH UP ON THE PROGRAMMES.
on 21 August 2013
Still assessing the application as am experiencig buffering in bedroom about 20 metres from the router. When close to the router the application works well but this has raised issues of poor signal propagation from my router which I am now investigating with BT.
on 13 January 2013
This app is a must for us to catch up tv whilst on the move would not be without it
on 29 October 2012
This does not seem to work on my Kindle Fire HD it just displays a loading icon until you leave the page, no messages are displayed so I removed the App, very disappointing.
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse