Platform: PC|Change

on 7 April 2014
Wasteful, wasteful, wasteful an opportunity squandered by MS. Very disappointed that MS decided to do away with certain very functional tooling. Now just a standard database with no redeeming features. If you have Access 2010, DON'T DOWN-grade to this rubbish!
on 16 January 2015
This product came with a CD that did not work. I was not overly concerned as I usually down load my software. So went a hunting for the Access 2013 download which is not that obvious to find. You actually have to select office 2013 and put in the product key which identifies it as access. Next once it installed it asked me to register with my email and account password where it promptly told me I could not register it with these details. at this stage I was a little frustrated but pressing the register pop up cancel revealed another one which gave me the option to register online or by telephone, selected online and all worked well. Have used the product and learnt allot with YouTube videos etc, but have found the product unstable I.e. Just stops working allot followed by a close and restart, also the product is not user friendly, I would say a bit antiquated and clunky really.
on 28 December 2014
Excellent software which makes sorting a vast amount of data easy using the linked tables. After reading about some people on this site experiencing problems downloading the software I was a little apprehensive at first about buying it, but to be honest once I signed in to my Microsoft account and followed the download instructions it all went smoothly and I have been using Access now for about a week and it is currently working perfectly and it is compatible with the Access databases that I created using Office 2003 which is great. I would definately recommend this product to anyone.
on 29 July 2013
I upgraded from an older version of Access and, typically, there have been some major changes: "Memo" fields are now "Long Text" fields and so on. I did try to use a different database package but I could not do what I knew I could do with Access, hence the upgrade.
on 9 January 2016
I have used MS Access since 1995. I liked this software and wanted to keep using it. I bought Access 2013 which worked excellent with Windows 7. My laptop died some months ago, so I bought another one with 8.1. My Access 2013 worked very funny with 8.1. It worked very very slowly and sometimes it didn't respond. The new laptop had a update to Windows 10. The Access 2013 seemed fine for the first 2 weeks, I was glad about that, but it became slow again. Some people reported the similar symptoms to MS support centre but the problem still remains.
on 19 August 2013
Item description was spot on arrived well before delivery estimated date easy to install I would definitely recommend this product
on 6 August 2013
very good does loads of good stuff i bought it to do a course and it helped me no end would deffo reccomend
on 1 January 2015
Complete waste of money! I got this to open .mdb files which are used by Mapmate, a third party program based on access1997. As .mdb files could be created by later versions of Access, I think it is disgraceful that MS has decided to remove any support for them from Access 2013. I want my money back, but probably too late now.
on 8 August 2015
Needed this to replace an older version, as the Windows 10 upgrade made old version not useable. !!
on 17 July 2014
Nothing wrong with the product but stupidly did not read the add properly, thought I was buying a CD version. I love the net as much as the next man but prefer program's on C D which seem to be getting more rare by the day. If your broadband is as slow as mine then it's a real pain.