Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 January 2013
I heard this track on the radio but couldn't catch who sung it so I was pleased when it was used on Dancing on Ice so I quickly looked up the title on Amazon and picked which track I liked best.I decided on this particular track. Another meaingful addition to add to my collection of ballards!
on 8 January 2013
Love the song and download to the cloud was easy.

Downloading the Amazon downloader was more difficult until a google search revealed I had to untick
'Do not save encrypted pages to disc' in Internet options advanced tab.
on 20 January 2013
I love the ability to download to my knidle fire as I can choose only my favourite songs instead of having to buy a whole album. this is one is really good.
on 28 December 2012
Emeli Sand'e has a unique voice, a true gift. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the track I purchased. I,ll look out for her next album.
on 9 February 2013
What a great voice. Really happy with this purchase and will constantly listen to it. Brilliant!!!
Well done Emeli! Great!
on 11 March 2013
great song, great downloaded quickly, good sound quality, great item, would download other items from them in the future, great
on 23 January 2013
Was delighted to find this in the Amazon MP3 store. It was quick and easy to download and sounds great on the Kindle Fire HD.
on 10 December 2012
A great song by a very talented singer, definately one of the best tracks she has done so far if not the best.
on 4 February 2013
I love this track, if anyone has not bought her album yet do so now!!! It was my favourite album of last year
on 24 December 2012
I love this singer and I love this song , great quality which fully meets my expectations. Will buy more