• Clown

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 July 2017
Great track, easy to download.
on 8 February 2013
This is a truly magnificent song sung by a magnificent singer. Emeli Sande is in my humble opinion the best female artist of the moment. Check out her live version of this song on utube. If possible it is even better than the recording.
on 16 May 2013
Beautiful song by a fantastic singer!!! Love this woman's voice she is amazing!! Can't wait for her next album to be released!
on 28 January 2013
I love this woman's voice, and have bought every single she has released (if I had realised her excellence earlier I would have just bought her album!) This song gets the hairs on my neck stand on end. It is her most beautiful song yet
on 7 February 2013
AS expected another lovely recording from Emeli Sande. To my taste anyway. Might have preferred to have been able to use my old Amazon downloader which was much easier, but Hey Ho, have to progress I suppose!
on 5 March 2013
Her voice is so calming and personally to me she has never done a big single yet. I think she will have a break but I certainly hope for the best for her in future singles and albums because she deserves it!
I heard one of the contestants on the XFactor singing this song and it reminded me of what a beautiful song it is. I then went away and downloaded the original Emeli Sande version. Gorgeous!
on 26 May 2013
This is one of the best songs of all time and I am sure will go down in history as such...Emeli tugs at my heart strings with this one and I think will do the same for yours too........
on 18 February 2013
This song is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. It has amazing piano accompaniment which lets the listener drift off into the clouds
on 7 December 2013
Emeli astounding, brilliant and like me from the North East of Scotland... What a talent she has, effortless, breathtaking and she's a lovely person.