on 13 September 2017
Only missed the five star because [as many have noticed], I "Have a thing about spelling"! The track, "Beneath Your Beautiful" should be, 'Beneath You're Beautiful'.

Your: Something that belongs to you; You're: Something that 'you are'.

Rendition of John Lennon's, "Imagine" IS Beautiful. Lovely last track to a great album; totally out of character to others I have; I bought it specifically for the track, "Next To Me" and unlike some recordings I have bought, it isn't entirely-different from the rest of the album (usually because it is the 'single', from it).
on 19 July 2017
Really good chilled out album to listen to in the car or at home and has all the songs we have come to know and love. Really recommend.
on 14 September 2017
Love, Love, love this. Cannot stop singing ALL the tracks. What a talent. Can't wait for the next album
on 18 December 2016
I hadn't realised I'd heard this girl sing before, but as I'd decided to buy her new album I bought this one as well. Then you hear a track that rings a bell; then another, etc. A "good" album...
BUT HER LATEST!
on 11 August 2017
Emeli has a great voice and this is a fantastic album. I find the songs are a bit samey though. If you know what I mean
on 26 September 2016
Bought this based on her song in film Trance (which is itself great). that song not in here but there are many very good ones. Well worth a listen.
on 3 July 2017
great service very happy with product and cost
on 21 May 2017
Wonderful singer giving us a wonderful album.
on 27 April 2017
Absolutely excellent CD, love her voice!!
on 5 September 2017
Great Cd. Good price, quick service.