Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 July 2013
This is the ultimate Clipper,striking blue with flashes of purple ,if i had a penny for everytime someone said "I'm stealing that" i would have 7pence
33 Comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2016
Very impressed when I first got it, although had to go out and buy gas refill as I didn't realise it came empty however after about a week the colour started coming off and it is now very patchy and I'm quite disappointed
review image
on 21 August 2016
Welcome to my product review of this Solid Metal Flint Ignition Clipper Lighter :

I HAVE PAID FULL PRICE FOR THIS ITEM

Please take a look at the photos of the clipper lighter which I have taken personally upon receiving it to help any potential customers who may wish to purchase it by showing actual photos of the product.

Do I recommend this clipper lighter with metal case - Yes

I am in love with this lighter it is extremely unusual and striking to the eye with its pearlescent style colours! This clipper is unlike any normal clipper because the flame is adjustable. I will however say that over time the colour does rub off but because it is such a cool and unusual clipper i am going to buy another one and keep it as a ornament keep sake. The lighter came inside a snazzy metal case which has come in very handy for me because i use it as a tobacco tin!!!

Five star worthy item!

The clipper lighter and metal case came very well packaged in a Amazon box and arrived very quickly and in perfect condition throughout.

I really hope that my product review of this clipper lighter has helped you out in some kind of way and if it has could you please be very kind and click helpful on my review?

Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 3 June 2016
Only had a couple of weeks but it seems to have gone already. Flint needs replacing. Paint didn't last much either with it very easily scuffing off. Flame isn't that good either, even at biggest it wasn't that big and went out with the slightest of air movement. The cheap 60p ones done a better job. Not very impressed.

Anyway, it looks and feels great however it sort of defeats the object when it doesn't work well. Shame really.
on 14 December 2014
These metal clippers are great and just what I needed for stocking filler gifts for the smokers I know, and of course myself. The solid metal lighter has a nice feel and finish and is also refillable (for both gas and flint).
The iridescent finish is very attractive and is varied on each one making them very individual.
Nicely packaged in their own presentation tin and a very good price.
Well worth buying.
on 13 March 2015
If you have a Small Flame......
Pull off the adjustment turner with some thin nose pliers or carefully ease it off - Remove the Philips screw and then take out the mechanism - Remove the rubber ring and small metal ring that is a stop for the flame adjustment ( around the fill valve ) - Put all back together complete with adjustment turner and you have any flame size you like - Which makes it the best clipper ever.
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2015
These are absolutely fantastic, great eye catching colours. I got three and they all have slight variances so each one seems a little unique. The build quality is also great, they feel solid in your hand and have a nice weight to them.
review image
on 7 November 2016
Great value for money! The lighter has a weight to it that gives you the feeling you are holding something of quality in your hand. My plastic clippers, despite their interesting designs, feel cheap and tacky in comparison. The adjustable flame has been more useful than I anticipated and, so far, it has been in my pocket along with several crystals for hours and there are no signs of scratching on the lighter yet :) I actually like this lighter more than my Zippo!

As far as the seller is concerned, they were careful with the packaging. The only thing that could have damaged the metal case and the lighter within in transit would have been if someone drove over it with a car :) They have taken more care than most sellers so I can't recommend them enough in this department. The item was shipped in under 24hrs and arrived 2 days later so I am very happy with the response time as well.
on 28 November 2012
What a beautiful looking lighter, I am so chuffed and the envy of my friends as they have tried taking it without me looking already!
on 10 June 2013
Looks even better in real life than the picture and the flame is good. Couldn't really ask for more,toke up .