on 19 January 2000
This has to be my favourite book I chose it because it was exciting because with some cute cuddly characters.It was a good story it had a happy ending and I loved the illustrations.It also was one of the first book I remember my mum reading to me.My Favourite character is the little biack mole because he is not the monster you think he is,he is just a cute cuddly creature."This is'nt a monster"said Percy. "It's a mole!" Percy is the park keeper who lives in a hut in the park,he looks after the animals of the park and their homes.This is a well writen well illustrated book and it makes me feel glad that I have a lovely warm bed on cold winter nights.
on 12 January 2004
My three year old asks for this book again and again and it is one of his favourite bedtime stories. He loves knocking on his bed as each animal knocks on the door and he knows certain phrases by heart and says them aloud before I get a chance to read them. It is a classic and well worth the buy.
on 2 March 2017
Just a bit large for small hands, but such a delight to have on the shelf...
on 3 June 2017
A perfect book.Both my grandchildren loved it - and all the Percy the Park Keeper books. Wonderful to read out loud to children at bed-time, and they go off to sleep happy. Invaluable! It stimulates children's imaginations,
on 20 April 2017
Lovely item
on 27 April 2017
Lovely
on 12 May 2017
Beautiful book illustrations great
on 18 November 2000
A wonderful winters tale from Percy the parkkeeper and his friends. This is a perfect bedtime story with Percy helping his animal friends during "one snowy night". The story is humerous and endearing and my 2 and a half year old daughter loves it. Another success from a brilliant author!
on 1 May 2008
It is winter and it is snowing. All through the evening, Percy gets knocks from various different animals and they all want to share the bed. The problem is the bed is too small for them all. How will all of the animals and Percy get through the night? Find out in this book... I really, really, really like Percy the Park Keeper adventures (and have got four of the books) and would definitely and positively rate this book 8/ 10. I would absolutely strongly recommend it to everyone who likes Percy the Parker as well! Nick Butterworth has done a great job with all of the books - so I look forward to read and review other of his books!
on 27 March 2000
This is a wonderful, cosy, heartwarming story - which is just what a children's book should be. There is only the merest hint of realism (the fox is allowed inside with the rabbits, as long as he promises to behave) and it makes perfect bedtime reading for a chilly night.