Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 6 September 2014
I purchased this 4 in 1 Portable jump starter for my Audi A8 3.7 as I had trouble starting my car after a few days of non-use.

Firstly I bought this as a 4 in 1 item and the item I received stated it was a 3 in 1, I am not sure if it was different or not, but it said 3 in 1 on the box and was Red instead of Yellow, but apart from that it looked the same.

I charged the unit up as per instructions and on the morning of wanting to start my car, attached as described and nothing, it never even attempted to light anything up. I again recharged the unit and tried again and still nothing, so I returned the item for a refund.

Communication was good with Seller and I received a refund minus postage.

I have since discovered that I had an electrical fault in the car which drained the battery quickly and may have drained the battery too low for the charger to restart anyway….who knows? Although I did speak to the man from Green Flag and he advised me the charger was nowhere near powerful enough for a low battery on a 3.7 engine; so maybe it was me at fault and not the charger.
on 19 April 2017
I bought this item thinking it would start my car .which is a suzuki swift 1500 cc.After charging the 4.1 up fully.it would not start even turn it over
and now the switch on the pump want work.It as been looked after,I have had it about 2 months and only tried useing it a few times.I sent the
sellers an email.But i have had no reply.disappointed customer..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
I'm really pleased with this 4 in 1 jump starter, it has got me out of a tight situation twice. My engine started first time with the jump starter after I stupidly left and internal light on and the second time I had to use the air compressor after I had a slow puncture. The only issues I have with this are the battery clamps, which are soft metal and bend and the fact that it seems to lose its charge quite quickly so it needs topping up once a week or so. The weight of the starter is what you would expect and the torch works well.
on 7 December 2014
Bought this a few months ago but could not write a review until I had a flat battery. Firstly my 4.2 petrol jeep wrangler went flat, this unit jumped it straight away, then a few days later my 2.5 diesel van also had a flat battery, once again this unit started out immediately. I bought this to replace one that had finally given up the ghost, at first I was worried as this one feels lighter than my old one, however, it seems to work perfectly and I have also used the tyre inflator albeit it is a little slow it worked fine.
on 16 March 2015
Very useful plugging in 12V caravan/camping equipment and effective inflating car/caravan tyres. Haven't had to use it for its primary purpose, that is, jump starting my car and hope I don't have to - but by carrying this in the boot - I am at least prepared.
on 24 March 2015
This product has served me well, the fact that you can charge it from the car is a good option. Please note it will not start a car with a flat battery. If the battery is really low, I found that by leaving it connected to the battery for 5-10 minutes helps.
on 26 April 2014
Excellent jump starter! Had problems with battery going flat after couple of days of non use. This got me out of trouble 6/7 times now. Easy to use although read the instructions first as its easy to make a mistake ( like I did )! Essential piece of kit if you do a lot of driving. First class!
on 23 February 2014
had one before which my son took this is a replacement for it, 1st time I used it the car struggled to start. put on charge for 16hrs then it worked perfect you need to keep charge up propably the same with all off them.
on 21 September 2015
Be warned brought this product October 2014 used it several times ,went to use the air compressor feature on it it died on me recharged it and the same think happened will not hold it's charge contacted Amazon passed on to a third party though I had a 12 months warranty but it turns out they only gave this one 6months so do yourselves a favour buy a quality one.
on 12 June 2014
The previous Charger/Compressor I had died on me after many years use so I was needing a new machine and I was not disappointed with my new purchase, does all that I need, good purchase.