on 16 July 2013
Here in Helsinki, Finland I among a group of good friends are going to have in a few days an annual golf championship that we call our "Brittish open". There is a group of ten older gentlemen of us and each must bring something to be granted in honour of winnings (notice:everybody gets something). Lucky me that I found these balls on yöur pages - nothing of the kind you can find here in Helsinki. And what surprised me still was the short delivery time. Be sure I'll come again!
on 11 January 2016
Such a fun idea - I actually got these for my 3 year old as he is ball obsessed and loves golf too - perfect! The boys are now using them in thieir football table - so far not used outside so can't comment on how they weather but so far so good.
on 27 September 2015
I was really pleased when I found them as a birthday present for my husband who is a keen golfer. He thought that they were great when he saw them. Unfortunately, when he played them, he said the quality is not the best and they don't go as far as his regular make. I guess they might be OK for the beginner.
on 12 October 2015
I was a bit disappointed when this arrived because the box was falling apart and the seals were broken on the lid. I couldn't be bothered to send it back so I've fixed it best I could. It's a gift so hopefully the recipient won't notice!
on 15 April 2013
GREAT FUN GIFT!!! THEY ARRIVED SUPER FAST AND THE QUALITY OF THE BALLS WAS EXCELLENT.
I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.
on 17 December 2014
The young golfers in your family will love this as a present. It says they go a long way on the packet - here's hoping! Very attractive. Would definitely recommend. Great service, delivery and communication.
on 30 August 2013
I brought these for my boyfriend as a present and he loved them! Would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves most sports and golf. They really are great!!
on 31 August 2015
I bought them for my father to use (expecting them not to be extremely good quality) and now he uses them all the time and prefers them to his plain white ones! And are better than I could ever imagine!
on 13 July 2015
The Spender Family:

Mum: Sensible Sue Watch you don't drop them on your toes - or tiled floors!
Dad: Thrifty Tom A great stocking filler or 'secret santa' item
Son: Shopaholic Steve Couldn't resist getting these as a laugh
Daughter: Crafty Katie You could make similar ones for table tennis players - make ones with silly faces or names on too
Grandma: Budget Brenda You can pick up plain ones cheaper - it's just a novelty
Grandad: Practical Pete Alternative to the 'garden shed' escapism - with added 19th hole bonus
Dog: Deefer Great, something I can chase and play with, at last

These were a novelty birthday gift and well received by the recipient.
They looked to be solid enough, and I would imagine would certainly be easier to find on a golf course.
Fore! - Wrong, there are six of them in the box, ha ha!
A great little gift for any golfer
on 4 December 2015
Product itself is fine, however it was in a parcel, along with other items, and the box had opened and golf balls were rolling everywhere. Luckily there were no breakables in the order but fragile items could have been damaged. Furthermore this was meant as a gift and broken packaging is hardly acceptable. Making do with sellotape as a return would mean I miss the event I need it for however not impressed.