Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Excellent balls,bought for a golfer who loved em!! He said they are to look at not to batter down the grass but im sure many will
on 1 May 2017
Funny pack of golf balls, fair standard quality but good only for training your putt... no way I will take the risk of losing anyone of them with my driver... well done!
on 10 February 2016
Bought for my son and he loves them. Excellent quality but a bit miffed as the same ball set was in Aldi's a week later for only £2.99!
on 16 July 2013
Here in Helsinki, Finland I among a group of good friends are going to have in a few days an annual golf championship that we call our "Brittish open". There is a group of ten older gentlemen of us and each must bring something to be granted in honour of winnings (notice:everybody gets something). Lucky me that I found these balls on yöur pages - nothing of the kind you can find here in Helsinki. And what surprised me still was the short delivery time. Be sure I'll come again!
on 20 September 2017
Great novelty gift, golf balls look good, i haven't used them so couldn't comment on the quality but they look the part.
on 4 March 2017
Christmas present for my grandson who's a keen golfer.
on 13 March 2017
Different coloured golf balls great for adding fun to the game.
on 8 June 2015
Bought as a gift for my husband who is golf mad. He was very happy :-D
on 11 November 2015
looks nice and colourful.not be used yet as it is a prezzi.
on 9 February 2016
Great pressie for a golfer

See one answered question