on 31 March 2016
COST: Very Fair

BEST BITS: Fantastic face scrub does exactly as advertised, slight tingle when on but face feels fresh once finished. I also use the other balance products to compliment it.

BAD BITS: Finding it

RECOMMEND: Yes 100%
on 25 November 2017
Too early to tell if this product has had any real beneficial effect on my skin, however it feels really nice when on and smells terrific. The smell alone is worth the price, quite remarkable, if real viper venom smelt this good I'm sure it would make the slow impending death much more bearable.
on 5 April 2016
Don't be fooled by FAKE reviews. This product is the worse I ever came across. It does not clean skin, it does not leather up and it does not exfoliate at all. In fact the only thing it does is sting my skin because it contains of irritants. In fact this product is not worth the plastic tube packing it comes in. A 10p bar of soap will do better job.
on 8 December 2015
Not sure if i believe this stuff actually works... i have been using this for a few months now and i dont feel any different or see anything different in my face. Some people have said that this stuff makes your face go taught but i haven't experienced that. I have also seen this product quite widely sold in high street stores that sells items for under a pound.
on 19 September 2013
It works I use it almost every day and I can see a differance in my skin and I am 72 years old and I don't look my age.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 January 2016
Awesome product for the money. Wasn't sure what really to expect. Smells nice, skin feels smoother after and my face appears clearer. Although this maybe due to other products I have recent been using. I would like more abrasive beads when ex foliating as I feel I miss bits on my face as I run out of beads.
on 30 August 2017
Leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft, it can be hard to wash off if you put to much on! Took me a few goes to get it right!
on 26 June 2013
This is a great face scrub, smells nice and does the job. It smooths the skin but isn't too harsh. The only reason I am giving it four stars is that it is quite hard to get the right amount out of the tube - loads tends to come out when you try to only use a small amount so be warned!
on 5 June 2015
I love balance products. I use this wash every night n it's amazing on my skin. Since using this my skin looks younger n has barely any spots anymore. Honestly can't express how much I love this face wash. It's always here quickly to n it's so cheap for all it does
on 21 March 2016
Love this product really good