Customer reviews

Alice in Wonderland 4 Cup Teapot - 4 Cup Novelty Teapot

on 14 December 2012
I purchased this Teapot as a Christmas present for my daughter. I was really pleased when it arrived so quickly but after closer inspection i immediately noticed that there was a problem with the lettering on it. Instead of reading 'March Hare' the word March does not have the letter r but what looks like a small number 1 where much of the letter is missing. Needless to say it is being returned so if you have purchased one check it out!
on 13 November 2014
Not very good quality for the price.
It's smaller than I imagined it would be.
Not sure i would recommend ,it's not worth the money
on 13 June 2014
I'm Alice mad and my partner bought this and the cups for me. Previous reviewer said there were problems with the text but after checking mine is fine so maybe a bad batch? Obviously check once it's arrived but as I said-mine's fine! The only thing to probably note is that it is 4 'proper' tea cups rather than mugs so it goes great with the matching ones obviously but don't expect it to cover 4 mugs as it won't. Beyond that, I love it!
on 30 October 2016
Dreadful teapot.The caption and picture on it are all wrong. We won't use it.
on 28 June 2015
A brilliant gift for a mad hatters themed hen party :-)
on 22 May 2016