Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 20 May 2013
It is a good convertible still it has it's teething problems. The manual provided with it is not up to the complexity of it's use especially that it comes with windows 8 that are very difficult to get round. Matters with windows started easing a bit maybe as a results of Microsoft taking notice of people complaints about deficiencies in the operating system of the new windows. The saving grace is that it still need 'desktop' to do what Vista and windows 7 did for the users before they shifted to the new windows. Touch screen is a great invention and saves a lot of people the agony of moving a mouse if they suffer like me from RSI.
on 26 December 2014
worst purchase I have made in years. the detachable keyboard doesn't always connect, the screen often freezes, and windows 8 is not user friendly at all. there's a reason this product is so heavily discounted.
on 4 October 2016
Not enough RAM for my use. The bottom key board attachment was flimsy and I had it repaired on warranty and it broke again. Its Ok as a Pad but I would spend a little more and get something better.
on 24 March 2013
I bought this item because I thought that its cheap pricing meant that it does not include the keyboard dock, as I've seen it being similarly-priced elsewhere without including the keyboard dock. Well, it does include it, which was a very pleasant surprise, even though I barely use it.

I think this tablet exceeded my expectations. The Atom processor is, by and large, smooth running, although the tablet does jitter slightly when an update is being made in the background while you're doing something else. Speaking of updates, be prepared to perform LOTS of updates when you first purchase it - both from the operating system side and from the Samsung Apps side. Samsung, however, makes this relatively easy by including a program that manages Samsung updates.

The screen is great as well. The finger touching is very responsive and does exactly what you want it to do. The included pen is very good as well, though it is on the small size for my hands, and the inking is largely accurate and responsive (except when an update is being made in the background, as I mentioned earlier).

My biggest like has been Windows 8. It really is a pleasure to use, despite what many people say about it. It DOES require some getting used to, but, for me, this process took only 2 days. I couldn't master closing an application at first, but now I do it in less than a second.

Overall this has been one of my best purchases from Amazon yet.
on 26 February 2015
This tablet is really good and very easy to use. It is quite light, I prefer using it without the key pads, it feels more comfortable.
on 14 November 2015
The keyboard freezes constantly. Apps on the touch screen have given up working. Won't update to windows 10.
on 4 January 2016
Would not recommend this product. Charger does not work from the keyboard. Generally very disappointed.
on 22 October 2014
Price and delivery times all met the needs of the user and the standard of the laptop
on 3 December 2014
Just what we were looking for, quick delivery great value for money
on 4 December 2014