Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

on 9 November 2013
When I first used it, I was gutted as it didn't cook the eggs well at all. I tried several times but the eggs were runny or the yo,is were solid. I emailed pro-cook and customer services were extremely helpful. Suggested I cooked the eggs thus: grease pans, add egg and then turn on and cook(as opposed to putting eggs in when water is already boiled). It takes longer but it does seem to work. The customer services rep was fantastic...she refunded my money when I complained and then, when I finally got it right and suggested to her that they debit the money again, she said it was fine. Effectively I got the poacher for free! So, if you follow the weird instructions and show patience, it appears to work well!!
on 2 May 2014
This egg poacher is exactly the type I've been using for years. The basic concept works very well in general. However, this particular one does not. The four plastic cups to hold the eggs are made of very cheap, lightweight, plastic. As a result, when the water below them simmers, the steam pushes them up out of their slots. Water splashes all over, including into the as-yet-uncooked eggs. In addition, the glass lid gets completely steamed up, making it impossible to view the progress. Also, for some reason I do not understand, it seems to take the eggs twice as long to cook as it should. I would have returned the product, but I live abroad and it would have cost me too much postage.
on 21 December 2015
excellent all house holds should have one. Healthy better than fried eggs, To cook the eggs; poach the eggs for approximate five minutes
for a nice soft poached egg, Easy to clean pan, would buy again
on 22 June 2013
Very good quality, delivered quickly. It poaches eggs to an all cooked through with no parts of the egg left not cooked. Pleased with purchase.
on 15 April 2013
Does what it says on the tin!!! Eggs do not stick. Dishwasher proof. Smart looking. I would recommend this highly.
on 14 May 2014
There are so many conflicting reviews for cookware it's impossible to predict what you're going to get.

I really can't fault this.
Easy clean plastic cups
Solid handles
Quality teflon frying pan with a vented glass lid
Actual stainless steel

You have found your poacher :)
on 9 March 2013
Arrived without delays, even though it was near Christmas. An excellent pan and for the quality, really good value for money.
on 8 September 2014
This product is not fit for purpose. Without doubt it is the worst egg poacher I have ever used. Whoever thought plastic poaching cups would conduct heat efficiently has obviously never used one. I have gone back to metal cups which will poach an egg in 4 mins perfect every time. Unlike ProCook Gourmet Non Stick (that's rubbish) can take 7 mins and may or may not be cooked properly.
on 1 January 2014
This poacher is very well made and feels like it is built to last a long time. The see through lid is handy.

The 64 thousand dollar question - are the cups non-slip? Yes, they are - the poached eggs just slide out - perfect poached eggs every time. A fabulous breakfast! And don't worry about the comments that the cups are too small - they take eggs from Tesco marked "Large" just fine. Admittedly, a large egg fills the cup completely, but that's not an issue. I smear the cups with a bit of butter before use.

I am quite taken by this range of cookware - high quality, non slip handles etc. So good will probably buy more over time as I am looking to replace some ageing kitchenware.

One other thing - it arrives nicely packaged and boxed up from the the seller - no possibility of damage in transit etc. Obviously, someone cares at the point of despatch.
on 1 November 2013
There were a lot of versions available to buy and I bought this one due to previous reviews. I have not been disappointed. We have used this almost every day and it works well and shows no signs of wear or tear.
I think that it is a great buy and I have no regrets about paying for this more expensive model.

See one answered question