on 18 July 2013
I wanted to be able to put my keys in my pocket without scratching the back of my lovely new phone. But I also did not really like those wallet style cases you can get. This does what I need it to do nicely, and although it is slightly bulkier than the phone on its own (of course) it still is slim enough to fit in my pocket easily, and you don't notice much of a difference aesthetically when you look at it - you still see the phone and not a great big case.
on 17 April 2013
....still good! As any Lumia 820 owner will know - the back is slippery as....so the word 'rubberised' caught my eye as I was thinking soft rubber with more grip. Actually this is a hard / rigid case but whilst not soft - the texture does afford more grip. It does add a little bulk to the phone - and I wasn't sure I was going to keep it on - but have now warmed to the way the phone looks. It is contoured for all buttons / power / headphones sockets. One caveat - it does very slightly cover the right hand side buttons but not a problem as they are still easily accessible.
Value for money? Yes. Just perhaps change the product description to Hard Rubber Back Cover?!
on 17 February 2013
It accurately fits the phone wrapping around the sides (but not the top/bottom). There are holes for the phone buttons and in fact these aid the fingers to find the Nokia buttons without looking. The rubberised finish means the phone is definitely less likely to fall from your grasp. And the addition of this cover doesn't detract from the ability to charge via the wireless charging plate. I haven't dropped the phone yet so can only hope if I do that the cover protects the phone sufficiently! Chances look good.
on 10 January 2013
Exactly as advertised. Fits perfectly and helps with holding the phone and gives extra protection. A must! No issues at all
on 13 March 2013
What can I say it's a protective cover. However saying that it has saved my phone from one small bounce already (not off a mountain or anything but possibly enough to leave a scratch) and more then paid for itself.
on 24 July 2013
Good little case fits really well looks nice and feels nice but I seriously wouldn't use it as a long term case, it doesn't cover the top and bottom of the phone leaving them open to damage if dropped. I did unfortunately drop my phone and the case did a great job but popped off from the impact leaving my phone completely unprotected unprotected meaning it took some damage. I would only recommend this as a temporary case between getting a new more protective one.
on 6 January 2013
I just love it. It's perfect and it just fits perfectly. Price is great and I totally recommend this case for Lumia 820.
on 22 February 2013
Excellent case, looks & feels great. I bought this a few months ago and it still looks new, would highly recommend.
on 28 December 2012
Product fits well and still able to charge on wireless charging plate with cover on. Excellent product would reccommend to others.
on 12 September 2013
Good points are it doesnt add extra weight to the phone and it feels quite nice. It is a little hard to get on and off the phone so much so that it already has a crack near the top and it doesnt protect the bottom or top of the phone in fact I'm not sure it offers much protection to the phone at all.