on 6 September 2013
Excellent, always misplacing the keys. NOT ANYMORE best finder ever. Reasonably priced with batteries, 4 coloured fobs and remote .
on 20 April 2014
It last for 2 months. It is fragile, therefore not for daily use..
Do not buy it, it is a waste of money.
on 11 April 2014
Once the initial battry runs down for each fob it's very difficult to get the battery covers off and they don't go back on securely. I've had to cellotape them on for now.

When working it's fine for finding the keys but poor design and wouldn't buy again.
on 15 February 2015
These do basically work but they are difficult to attach to things and over a fairly short time the backs became loose and started to fall off spilling the batteries and defeating the point. Bit of a waste of money in the end! All in the bin by six months.
on 11 June 2016
I purchased this only some months ago and is proving to be totally unfit for the purpose its supposed to be designed for.
Totally unreliable that after just using one that failed and now the other 3 of the keys fobs are doing the exactly the same fault that is an annoying low pitch noise that you cannot cancel other than by taking out the battery and then repeats the same thing again is telling me something.
In my opinion part of the electronics has built in flaws. i.e. Manufacturing thereafter can result in what I'm experiencing on all 4 key fobs.
on 11 August 2014
Disappointing quality but as I gave it as a present (and now wish I hadn't) I do not know if it worked well. On inspection I would not buy another
on 13 January 2014
This key finder does work well.
My good lady is a nightmare when it comes to losing keys or her mobile phone. (We have no signal in our house, and the blessed mobile is always mislaid). But now we have the key finder peace and serenity reign, no more frustrated husband trawling the house for keys. No more angry wife blaming husband because she cant find her phone. All is sweetness and light, and all because of key finder. Forget marriage guidance, get a key finder.
on 24 November 2013
I'm utterly hopeless with keys, specs and my purse, so this little gadget is very useful - and it works! I've tried other devices but they have proved to be pretty ineffective - this is much better. The noise is audible through walls and I have already successfully retrieved my my specs (attached the tracker via an elastic band to the opening of the case) and keys from several forgotten dumping grounds around the house. Not cheap but it does the job. Thank you.
on 18 February 2014
I bought this because my mother has Alzheimers and keeps "hiding" her keys somewhere in her flat meaning that we seem to be continually searching for them.
This tracker works fine but its beep is very quiet such that if keys have been hidden under a couple of jumpers the jumpers mute the sound almost completely. I don't regret buying this tracker but it would be so much better if the audible warning was at least twice as loud.
on 9 April 2013
This product is just what I needed. Press the correct button on the remote and bingo! there are your car keys, handbag, remote control or any of the numerous other things that go missing every day in the bermuda triangle that is my house. It has already saved me countless minutes of searching for my keys. The only downside I would mention is that the battery covers are extremely fiddly to fit and I managed to damage the first 'tracker' before I could use it. My other half managed to fit the second one easily enough though so maybe it was just me being ham fisted. I have tried the cheapy things in the past that beep when you whistle but this is far superior.