on 13 February 2016
The mattresse is very comfortable
review image
on 22 March 2017
This mattress is absolutely awful, you sit on it and you feel every spring, it's unbelieveable how they can charge £58 for it,
I could do a better job with some springs and a bunch of cushions
Absolutely terrible
on 1 September 2016
Uncomfortable and can feel the springs, this is great low quality purchase BUT please note may only suit a child who`s very thin and under the age of 11. I am only 7st and can feel everything, not returnable, and bought two weeks ago, so will need to dump and buy a better one.but for now i have placed 4 double duvets over it and two blankets to stop the uncomfortable feeling.
on 28 June 2017
Bought this for my teenage sons double bed. It's really decent for the price. Of course it's not a mega luxurious mattress but it's better than anything I've found on the high street for this price. I'm very happy with it. I've bought more from this seller.
on 13 May 2017
It unrolled easily! Was plumped immediately considering it was tightly packaged! Me and my partner got it for the spare room but slept on it whilst movinrbg in and actually slept well. Yes you can feel the occasional spring but for the price I slept soundly!
on 30 January 2016
Very uncomfortable. Felt like the springs were pushing through. I couldn't lie on it without a three inch mattress topper on top. Would not recommend.
on 6 August 2017
Very Good value for money - bought as a mattress for the bottom (double) bunk in spare room - used once or twice a month. When it arrived (rolled up and vacuum packed) it took a little while to expand but once done it looks like an ordinary mattress. My daughter slept on it at weekend and reported it to be very comfy.
on 17 March 2017
It was amazing mattress and is very soft to lay on
on 7 November 2016
Very basic can feel springs through it I'd go for a diffrent one next time
on 26 July 2016
Terrible quality mattresses. Bought these for my tenants and now we've moved into the house and I am astonished that my tenants did not give me a hard time about these. Thin, uncomfortable, you can feel the springs. Avoid.