on 6 April 2017
Good service goods as expected
on 28 August 2017
great for my New car
on 25 July 2017
OK
on 20 March 2017
Does the job
on 3 July 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 November 2017
Product does the job. Top seller
on 6 July 2013
The problem is that there so few charging points in a car when you want to run your SatNav, MP3 & charge your phone all at the same time but this little adapter solves the problem by fitting in the back of existing lighter socket adapters and gives you that much needed extra USB charging port. Used it whilst touring recently and it was the perfect tool for the job.
on 19 July 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, I had unplugged it last night got in my car this morning to a slight burning smell, the whole metal interior had pulled out and was wedged inside the port. As my partner touched it to get it out it sparked and set on fire, ruining my port, luckily my partners dad is a mechanic and was able to disconnect the battery and quickly remove the port. This could have happened in the night and burned my car to the ground! This needs removing from sale and I will be contacting Amazon and the seller now! DO NOT RISK IT FOR SAVING A FEW £!
on 5 July 2015
Good item, phone seems to run on the power from this device but it does not really add charge to the battery at all. Unsure if that is due to the car electrics or to this charger... keeps my phone running throughout long journey though and very neat and compact!
on 26 September 2015
I've used this 3 times in my car - the third time it started smoking and the cigarette lighter caught fire! Only a few flames but alight all the same - wouldn't recommend it! I didn't want to star it but wouldnt let me submit otherwise

See one answered question