on 25 February 2013
Really good songs by Matt Redman - some upbeat, some reflective and even one rapping one by Matt's wife at the end which you dont expect but a brilliant song nevertheless. Would highly recommend this CD
on 4 December 2012
A really great anthology of some of Matt's best work, and some of his latest recordings! Definitely some lovely and really inspirational, spiritual 'hits' on there which made a long car journey pass with much reduced stress and a much more warm feeling at heart! This is the first album of Matt's which I've purchased, and I'll definitely be getting one of two more!
on 24 December 2015
It has the best version of 10,000 reasons, the penetrating one that soars.
Handful of other favourites, but cant listen to them because of the guitars. As soon as someone does a cover version of 10,000 reasons that matches, this will be in the charity shop with the other one.

3 stars because not a fan of dead style rock music, it is very well played though, even if the style is that sort of unbearable (80's or 90's indie ???) guitar style

He's just a fab songwriter. Bit like Bob Dylan in that other people generally do better versions of his great song words.
on 30 March 2013
I love these songs. We listen to them in church and always want to bounce off my seat. Great value arrived before due date, and even my partner will allow me to listen to them on the music system without the headphones! Result all round
on 5 April 2013
Can't stop listening to this as it has new spiritual wisdom every time i hear it. Some lovely musical interludes too.
on 12 June 2016
This is just amazing. I'm going through a really tough time, and I have this in the car to remind me of God's love.
I remember Matt as a relative youngster at New Wine in the Nineties, and hadn't really come across his music for a while (long story). So
it is wonderful to hear him again and to let God uplift me as I sing along to these inspiring lyrics and glorious tunes.
Thank you Matt!
on 13 June 2013
I am usually very choosy with my music and usually buy CD's for one song that I may like however i was pleasantly surprised-from the first song right to the end the whole CD is really good.
on 22 February 2014
As a fan of Matt Redman, I was recommended to get this and it did not disappoint. Wonderful worship music to uplift the soul and bless the Name of our Lord. The words to some of the songs are just beautiful and it left me smiling and humming the music for a long time after listening. Recommended to all.
on 14 June 2013
I am really pleased to have lots of my favourite worship songs on one cd for in the car well done Matt let's hope others follow suit
on 30 March 2015
I have listened to this several times already, following seeing Matt Redman leading the worship at CYMFED Flame 2 conference. The music is stirring and food for the soul. I have the music on cloud but not yet worked out how to download onto mp3 player, hence 4 stars not 5.