Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 16 October 2013
Was so pleased when this arrived today, but quickly very disappointed.

Had i read the description properly, i would have seen this does not come with a charger or battery, these are sold separately
I cant for the life of me think why anyone would want this without a battery or charger.

Have returned to amazon, as with the other 'items' this is an expensive screwdriver.

You wouldn't buy a car without an engine !!!

I
on 18 April 2013
It wasn't obvious in the description that it didn't include the battery or charger. Annoyed, I dutifully order these item, the charger arrived but the battery never did, and is still out of stock, here and elsewhere. I'd love to tell you about how it worked, but I can't.
Don't buy until the battery is back in stock.
on 25 May 2016
Stick to Bosch 10.8v professional, much better quality than this cheap inferior crap, Bosch will last a life time of hard work, I use a Bosch everyday for about 6-7 hours without any problems... Don't waste your time & money on this crap.... You have been warned....
on 5 September 2015
Excellent little driver, well worth the price. It's very comfy to use, it's sturdy and lightweight and the battery has lasted through an entire day's use spent building a steel shed with over 400 screws, and several smaller jobs, and it still hasn't needed recharging. With variable torque and speed settings, and an LED lamp which is actually (suprisingly) useful for those jobs in dark corners and gloomy cabinets, it really should be more expensive and it feels like is should be too. Although it's not the most powerful driver you could buy, it is perfectly suited for light work (household chores), it's ideal for craftwork, and at £23, it's a real bargain. Remember to combine the cost of the charger, battery AND the driver together when comparing prices with similar tools since you'll likely be comparing it with other tools that come with battery and charger.

Incidentaly, the price for all 3 (correct as of 05/09/15) is £54.94. A good price for a quality tool.

Some reviewers have expressed disappointment and annoyance at the driver being sold without a battery, and the battery without a charger (all 3 are sold seperately). Well, it's not as daft an idea as it sounds. The battery also fits the PURE Multi-Tool and the PURE Orbital Sander, meaning you can buy 3 tools, 1 charger and 1 battery, instead of 3 tools, 3 chargers and 3 batteries, which makes quite a saving! It also makes it easier and more affordable to replace individual elements, ie. that charger you electrocuted, the battery you just ran over in your steam roller or the sander you dropped off the roof. This is a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concered, I think it's a great idea. When they stated in the description that battery and charger are sold seperately, they meant it literally.
on 6 July 2014
I was very pleased with the quality of the product and fast delivery,I did wonder at first what I would get for such a cheap price and was glad surprised it was good,
I would recommend.
on 11 December 2014
Good price. Feels well made. Too soon to say if battery has the stamina though
on 7 July 2014
Hopeless, not the screwdriver, I am sure that will be fine if I ever get a bleeding battery. I can't believe I bought the charger and gun for 33 pounds and then had to by a battery to make it work. Which is incidentally another 14 pounds. I could have bought a more powerful gun at B&Q for this money. I feel cheated, who would sell an electronic screwdriver without a battery. Unbelievable, you ought to be ashamed. I can just see you buying a car and then having to by a battery as an extra in order to run it. Come on get your act together...
on 26 April 2016
Does exactly what I need it to fab
on 18 May 2016
From the start the fist thing it should state is that it does not come with a battery or charger . I order all items off my phone so some times its easy to miss something like that if not made clear.
on 2 May 2015
Bad as I recieved without battery or charger then realised had to buy both separate! !