on 8 December 2013
Brilliant item wish I had found it earlier tried other types of protective paw protection for my greyhound.butr nothing would stay on his thin legs when exercising.
These stay on but the only thing is they are rounded to fit most breeds which means there is a loose flap at either side of his narrow paw and sometimes he trips up or pulls it off if he stands on the loose bit.
Otherwise they are great and I did contact the manufacturers and mentioned the wide/narrow issue and they said they would sent the information to their design team not a case of ' Oh well thats how they are made take it or leave it attitude' I have had in the past.
certainly worth the money in my opinion
on 1 February 2015
My ageing Labrador tends to drag his feet when he walks and was starting to get sores. I tried ruff boots but he found it virtually impossible to walk in them. In desperation I ordered these. What a difference! The sores are gone and he is generally much happier with life. It is fairly critical to get the correct size. I measured his feet and bought medium for his back paws and large for the front. I haven't had any issues with them coming off even through thick grass. They are far more durable than I expected. I have had a couple rip but the others are still going strong after three weeks. I wash and dry them between walks (use cool/cold water-hot water causes them to become tacky) and rotate between sets of 4. I am not sure I would trust these to keep foot dressings dry through mud and grass, but over paved areas they should be fine. For general paw protection they are brilliant!
on 14 April 2015
These boots are excellent at providing protection for paw injuries. Once on they do not come loose or 'flap' at the toes. My elderly dog now wears them on her daily walks to prevent her from scraping her toes when she's out. The only downside is that they are not the easiest to fit and people who have joint problems in their hands or a dog who will not lie still to have them put on may struggle with them.
on 6 March 2016
Bought for my (large) golden retriever after he badly cut his bad. Worked a treat for walks! I only used them for walks, as they are rubber it does make their paws warm (which is fine if there's no wound) then left them off in the house for his wound to air.
They are a bit tricky to put on but you soon get the hang of it. I found easier if I point is paw down at quickly sweep underneath to put on. Much easier if you can get another pair of hands!
Not related so hope this is ok, my vet recommended Manuka Honey to heal the wound and it definitely worked. I put the honey on the wound, popped the little boot on and it smacked in after an hour.
I am ordering a few more as they are handy to have in the house.
on 28 June 2015
I ordered large as my dog is a saluki cross. I don't think I will be able to use them as the opening is not much bigger than that of a balloon - having said that it does stretch but reduces back to original size which is smaller than my dog's leg. Be very careful choosing the size you need.
on 28 April 2016
My grehound broke his toe so the dressing had to be kept dry. These were great. Slightly hard to put on as it was on top of a thick dressing and the opening is a tiny bit small, but once on they work a treat, Very very good quality and price!!
on 26 October 2014
A long search is over. Our Golden has an going condition between his pads on his left front leg. The padsneedto be protected when out having tried various shoes/boots all of which get lost pawz has solved the problem thank you.
on 20 February 2016
ao glad I bought this for my Staffie. He was able to go for walks and his toes didn't bleed as he was scuffing his paws. The quality is very good and I personally found them easy to fit. It was easier if he was laid down .
on 20 January 2015
The large fits my greyhound well. It is a bit footery putting them on as it is kind of like trying to fit your dog's paw into a balloon! lol! But it does protect his paws from the grit.

Edit: because it is like a balloon material, my dog's claws eventually pierced through. So they don't last too long. I'm having a look for longer lasting boots.
on 21 May 2016
Arrived quick. Easy to put on, although hilariously funny to watch my dog in them. They are reuse able, although only a few times. My dogs nails do pierce them quite easily though which is a shame. However they aren't overly expensive so it's fine.