on 4 May 2018
I have been buying these coffee pads for a few years now and they are strong and flavoursome. For some reason all the supermarkets have stopped stocking them in favour of the plastic pods which aren't suitable for my machine. I though we were trying to phase out plastic??
Good seller, good price and timely delivery.
on 29 January 2018
I've given this product 5 stars because I love this coffee. Unfortunately, on this order there were only 4 packs in the box. Most disappointing.
Needless to say, I won't be ordering from this company again!
2 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2013
One of the best coffees around - very addictive! Need considerably bigger bags! Why can't we buy packets with at least 50 in them?
9 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2017
Great. These are getting so difficult to find in the stores.
on 28 August 2017
Lovely flavoursome coffee.
on 2 March 2015
My coffee of choice now for making espresso or latte. A good strong taste and they work in most makes of espresso machine. They are more expensive than loose coffee but I find it worth paying a little more as they are so easy and mess-free. The pods can be composted afterwards unlike the capsules used in sone machines.
on 19 August 2017
Ordered dark roast coffee pads, but strong sent instead. Have tried them, but not as nice as dark roast ones, wont buy gain.
on 22 August 2017
always great
on 29 August 2017
good price
on 29 September 2013
I ordered this product to be delivered for my elderly mother who was frequently running out of this coffee that she loves. Frequent illness caused this situation, and the delivery, was exactly as contracted. This also included a very good price with free delivery. This was really a no-brainer decision and is an excellent provision by Amazon.
3 people found this helpful