on 26 November 2014
We have a douwe egberts coffer maker ( our second one!) And We love this coffee! I like it with an extra drop of milk my husband prefers as is.A great cup of coffee with a lovely creamy frothy top
on 14 August 2014
I found the medium roast not to have enough flavour so now use the dark and am much happier with it. It's not that strong/ bitter.
Tip: I find I get more out of the pad if I wet it first.
on 2 April 2015
I've not personally tasted the coffee, due to illness, but I have been informed by my colleagues that they are enjoying the full taste of Douwe Egberts dark roast coffee every day!
on 24 December 2012
Makes an excellent cup of espresso coffee which I thoroughly enjoy. Can only find it at Amazon. Please try it as it tastes really good - just like a real Italian espresso.
on 9 April 2013
I love our Senseo coffee Machine. the coffee pods is slightly expensive that is why I buy them in bulk from amazon. Senseo Dark roast tastes great and has a great kick.
on 4 February 2016
Excellent coffee. Order a box of 5 packs at a time. Qualifies for prime delivery. Only place I can find these pods now. Good value for money. Medium roast my favourite.
on 10 April 2013
I had trouble finding Senseo Coffee Pods in my local supermarket and It is exactly what I was expected for... Good and quite strong taste at a very good price.
on 11 February 2013
Requires Senseo Coffee Maker. The combination of the coffee maker and these pods produced excellent coffee. Another word is required to fill up this space.
on 12 July 2015
My husband has had a Senseo coffee machine for 10 years and we were having trouble getting the coffee pods so it was brilliant to be able to get them direct
on 14 January 2013
he dark roast suits me fine - I probably drink too much coffee anyway! This is a consistently good brew which I can drink and enjoy at any time of the day.