HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 February 2012
Very nice tasting medium roast decaffeinated coffee with little mess involved in getting it made. This bulk pack from Amazon - particularly when bought on 'Subscribe and Save' - represents a decent saving.

At the time of writing Senseo is the only widely available range of machine pods to still include a decaffeinated coffee (Tassimo and Dolce Gusto having both dropped decaffeinated pods from their range). Unlike many of the machine pods available, the Senseo range come as biodegradeable, tea bag style sachets and can be composted after use.
on 23 August 2013
I can only think that there must be something wrong with the ones that we have as this has little to recommend it. We have tried it an several occasions to avoid caffeine in an evening drink and have now returned to a cheap Fair Trade decaf instant which has a much better flavour. We are great fans of the senseo system but this product is now off our purchase list. We even tried using one decaf pod with a columbian and it totally ruined the taste.
On a slightly different subject we find the one pod per cup way too strong and use one pod per mug and all of our visitors seem to agree. It is possible that we get the extra taste as we use 2 pods to make 2 mugs by filling the mugs side by side and running the program twice through the same pods.
It may just be a matter of taste but I cannot comment on behalf of guests because I could not bring myself to offer them a cup/mug of decaf Senseo.
Reappraisal after opening another pack.
We are now enjoying this and it is only fair to retract my previous comment. I can only assume that something must have gone seriously wrong early on because it is now difficult to tell the difference between this and the other full strength varieties.
I am happy to upgrade the rating to a full 5 stars.
on 31 October 2017
great that I found these on line for my coffee machine flavour and value is excellent and you cant get the pods in the supermarkets anymore
on 24 July 2017
Absolutely outstanding customer service! Even delivered additional pads for free with a lovely message inside the parcel! The coffee taste is great - cannot tell the difference between de-caf and the 'normal' caffeinated version - just as I like it. Thank you for spoiling your customers!! Will be back soon :)
on 18 March 2017
excellent purchase with very fast delivery
on 17 November 2017
ok
on 22 June 2017
Doogyrev
on 4 March 2017
Bought as a present and i have had good feedback. Exactly the same as you would buy from the supermarket but at a better price.
on 30 July 2016
Good Coffee and good supplier
on 29 October 2017
Equal to the non-decafinated pods for strength and flavour.Perhaps they could also be produced in the mug size as many of us love a big mug of coffee. Thanks.