on 24 July 2013
I ordered this for my daughter and am very unhappy with the product. Having 1st removed it from the packaging I noticed the outer fabric is very coarse and the label revealed this layer to be 100% polyester. No improvement with a wash and with my daughter in the Grobag I hate the feel of the fabric when holding her. Babycurls later explained this Grobag comes from the Simply Range, hence the lower price. Would have been nice to have known this prior to purchasing. It really does not compare to other Grobags I have bought.
on 9 November 2013
The grow bag was ok. Not quite the material I was expecting. I was hoping for the material
To be softer. The zip is on the side and there are buttons on the shoulders. Slightly in convenient. Colours were nice.
on 6 September 2013
I am disappointed that this product is not 100% cotton like the other gro bags I have purchased and even though the inner layer is cotton it is not of the same quality.
on 6 November 2016
Excellent product and we found it was so reassuring to know what our daughter needed to sleep in with the knowledge there was no risk of her overheating or blankets going over her head whilst sleeping
on 1 October 2013
Grobag are brilliant but I'd question the sizing. Not really long enough for my 14month old girl, would perhaps be ok if it was wider but was too contricting, especially during the summer months
on 16 December 2014
Beautiful gro bag and I find them much longer than the standard supermarket sleeping bags, so plenty of room for toddler to roll over without getting tangled.
on 16 August 2013
Fab love it just right in hot weather, very pretty washes well and it is very long so will get plenty of ear out of it.
on 9 July 2013
Nice light weight grobag ideal for the summer. Washes well, no colour fade. Easy to use. Plenty of room to grow into.
on 22 July 2013
This is a great grobag. Lightweight and ideal for summer nights. Well worth the money and the best I have found.
on 3 September 2014
Lovely gro bag. Still putting our baby down already asleep so side zip and poppers at the top much easier!