on 9 June 2013
Many thanks. Only just started using it but am sure it's great! Also it was cheaper than others I had seen!
on 6 April 2014
I wanted a bigger card than the box standard one delivered with the camera.
Good value, quick dispatch (arrived before the camera ;-) ), brand new is original packaging.
No need to say more, very pleased!
on 8 September 2013
This has worked very well and provides a good ammount of space for masses of photos and video clips. I will probably be buying another one shortly.
on 12 June 2013
What can I say about this, it's a memory card and it works as it should. 4 more words required That's done it!
on 18 January 2014
I got this as part of a "package" for my wife's Christmas present and she has appreciated very much in that context.
on 28 December 2013
Another gift for my daughter for use with her Canon Powershot - plenty of capacity for stills and video recording
on 24 October 2013
..but then it would be shocking if it didn't - worked fine for me and I would use again without hesitation
on 21 July 2014
This product is very good.
It was received on time.
on 8 September 2014
Have had several and they haven't let me down yet.
on 11 December 2015
Useful extra storage at a competitive price