Customer reviews

on 20 April 2013
This is an awesome product. Was worried about the panniers being in contact with my exhaust as I have a sports bike and the exhaust comes quite highbut there is a little gap and with the top bag attached and tightened it brings the panniers right up with plenty of room between the exhaust. and fits nicely to my sports bike.

There is plenty of room for luggage, when it boasts 100l of storage it isn't kidding. The build quality seems good and reliable. I haven't tried out the rain covers yet to see how water proof they are but they seem as though they would be OK. There is also a felt like pad the Velcro to the inside of the panniers which stops scratching on my body work which is a nice touch.

Its a great piece of kit and I will use it a lot for touring in the summer and for the price its amazing value.
on 25 November 2013
I bought this for my first big bike as I needed luggage for my long commutes. The panniers are very spacious and the expanding feature just makes it all the better. The tail pack sits nicely and when it's all strapped up, the whole system is very tidy and doesn't get in the way of anything. For the price, there's not much more you could ask for. The materials are of good quality and the zips are robust as are the straps and clips. Definitely recommend!
on 4 February 2014
The quality of these bags is brilliant. They seem durable and well built, I just can't believe the price. I was worried they wouldn't fit enough in for a long tour, but after expanding there plenty big enough for all my gear and a small tent if required.

They fit my bike perfectly (after some head scratching), and they look great. I've knocked a star off for fitting instructions which are extremely vague and generic to the autokicker range. But with a little playing, I've got them sitting really well on my bike. Only used on short rides for now, but I'm going to Spain in 3 months, and I'm sure they'll be great. Can't wait
on 7 June 2014
It took a bit of puzzling to work out how to fit this to my CBR250, but we got there in the end. Bags are spacious, the waterproof covers look promising, nice thick material and all zips seem sturdy. A huge amount of luggage for a great price.
on 11 September 2013
I needed something to allow me to use my motorbike to go to work with everything I needed including the all important handbag, lunch boxes, files and diaries, change of clothing and shoes...... They were easy to put on, easy to pack and unpack and kept everything dry. Next challenge a trip to John 'O' Groats I am sure they won't let me down. Great value....
on 12 July 2017
What a fantastic product! Beautiful material with strong zips. More than enough space for up coming trip to Italy.
Fit snug on my Suzuki bandit and looks ace!
I had a problem with my order and emailed the seller. Within 24 hours the seller had emailed me back and shipped new waterproof covers. Fantastic service! If you are on the fence about buying these panniers then don't be, you will not be disappointed!
on 4 January 2016
Very please
on 6 January 2017
Very pleased but still puzzled by some arts
on 4 April 2015
excellent quality best panniers on the market for your money ample storage you will not regret spending your money.
on 7 September 2013
Fitted this kit to my trike and sure is a lot of storage space, even widens to an extra 33% more