Customer reviews

Skullcandy Navigator On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black
Colour: Black|Change

on 2 February 2016
I bought these headphones to replace a much cheaper Groov-E pair when they broke. I wouldn't usually spend this much on a air of headphones due to the rough treatmentthey get however I decided to splash out on these because I'd heard Scullcandy's reputation was good and I was a big fan of the design. I also hoped they would last better due to higher quality. When they arrived I was not disappointed.

I loved the design of the packaging and the product and they fit both a women (me) and men (various friends and family members who wanted to try them). I also liked the fact that they come with a drawstring pouch for protection. The wire is also detachable; It plugs into the headphones via a 2.5mm jack. I love this idea as it is often cable that breaks due to wear and tear. This feature means it can be replaced, instead of buying a whole new set of headphones. The cable is also anti-tangle and I am happy to say since I started using these headphones 4 months ago I have never had to untangle "the dreaded knot"!

I find the sound quality so clear I now struggle to listen to music with anything else. Bass can be a bit lacking on some songs, however this does not bother me and it has little effect on the genres of music I listen to (mainly folk and indie rock). The design of the ear pieces does tend to leak sound at high volumes.

Overall these are headphones that look good and sound good. I have been using them for on average 2-3 hours every day during my commute for the past 4 months and they are still in perfect condition unlike a much cheaper pair of earbuds used much less which are completely broken. Definitely worth the price!
on 4 January 2017
Great bit of tech but my daughter (who I bought them for) hated the colour so I'm using them but I don't look very cool (her words not mine) as I'm a 45 year old man.....lol
on 1 August 2016
Use these instead of in ear heaphones for conference calls for work - solid, well built and clear.

No idea what they sound like for music, I only use for phone calls

### Update Aug 17

The FAUX leather over the foam has all come away, often find pieces stuck to my ear... they did the job, but have not lasted, shame.
Reduced from 3-5, over build quality
on 24 September 2017
Works well,does what it says on the tin!
on 30 August 2017
Excellent
on 27 January 2016
Love these. Lovely hot pink colour and great clear sound. Come very well packaged.
review image
on 26 June 2017
Great before they broke a few months later.
on 13 October 2017
Sound not very dynamic. No bass. 'Copper' trim doesn't even look coppery (I wanted these for the copper trim). They look cool though, but fairly disappointing.
on 15 May 2017
Great looking headphones and fantastic sound.
on 5 October 2017
After a year of use, I can say that these headphones are stylish and comfortable to use. Good sound quality but the microphone never worked well.