Colour: Royal Blue/Black|Change
Price:£18.99+ Free shipping

on 2 February 2016
I bought these headphones to replace a much cheaper Groov-E pair when they broke. I wouldn't usually spend this much on a air of headphones due to the rough treatmentthey get however I decided to splash out on these because I'd heard Scullcandy's reputation was good and I was a big fan of the design. I also hoped they would last better due to higher quality. When they arrived I was not disappointed.

I loved the design of the packaging and the product and they fit both a women (me) and men (various friends and family members who wanted to try them). I also liked the fact that they come with a drawstring pouch for protection. The wire is also detachable; It plugs into the headphones via a 2.5mm jack. I love this idea as it is often cable that breaks due to wear and tear. This feature means it can be replaced, instead of buying a whole new set of headphones. The cable is also anti-tangle and I am happy to say since I started using these headphones 4 months ago I have never had to untangle "the dreaded knot"!

I find the sound quality so clear I now struggle to listen to music with anything else. Bass can be a bit lacking on some songs, however this does not bother me and it has little effect on the genres of music I listen to (mainly folk and indie rock). The design of the ear pieces does tend to leak sound at high volumes.

Overall these are headphones that look good and sound good. I have been using them for on average 2-3 hours every day during my commute for the past 4 months and they are still in perfect condition unlike a much cheaper pair of earbuds used much less which are completely broken. Definitely worth the price!
on 4 January 2017
Great bit of tech but my daughter (who I bought them for) hated the colour so I'm using them but I don't look very cool (her words not mine) as I'm a 45 year old man.....lol
on 15 May 2017
Great looking headphones and fantastic sound.
on 6 October 2016
These were fine for a few weeks but started falling apart very quickly and I would regularly be told that bits of black plastic had fallen off my headphones and be stuck to my ears and face.. not a great look. Now after having them for 6 months all of the decoration inside of the headphones have fallen off and you can see the foam, the "leather" around the foam has come away. The sound quality was fine, really not that bad at all but really disappointed. Have always bought skull candy in the past but will not be ordering more. Any recommendations on good headphones would be great!
review image
on 6 August 2016
Unfortunately the goods were faulty - the connection between cable and headphone was irregular and often one of the earphones would not work. However, exceptionally easy to return and a prompt refund acknowledged. My confidence has been knocked, so will not be purchasing a Skullcandy replacement. For the very short period I got both earphones working, the sound quality was amazing. Therefore, one very disappointed customer.
on 18 February 2017
I bought this one for my wife 2 month ago, as she used to borrow mine and got enough of it... Sound is crystal clear, Strong build, but very light and kind of very "retro" look...My wife loves it! Nothing to fault, as usual... Never been disappointed with Skullcandy Headphones, and at this price they are a steal!
on 6 February 2017
Initially I loved these headphones. The sound quality was good and they were foldable, so convenient for my commute. Unfortunately, they stopped working properly after 4 months. The volume buttons stopped functioning and the sound quality dips. I would've liked to exchange them for a new set, as they worked perfectly until recently. However, Amazon won't let me exchange them, even though they are within warranty.
on 7 December 2015
Just received this item the sound quality is horrendous sounds like its broken. Sending back imiediately
on 7 January 2016
These headphones were so tacky looked so cheap hardly worked do not buy!
on 22 May 2016
Great headphones, my 11 year old daughter loves them - cool design.