on 12 May 2014
Love their playing and compilation of well-known and loved tunes. the music videos are great too. really enjoy listening to this album.
on 14 October 2014
bought this cd as 1 of the songs is going to my wedding ceremony song,very emotional,wonderful cd if u like classical music,great buy
on 6 May 2014
Bought this for our wedding music. It's fabulous!! Really enjoyed the DVD too set in some stunning locations. Really happy with this.
on 23 December 2014
Love this album. It has all my favourite songs by the Piano Guys on and with 16 tracks in total is pretty good value for money too.
on 19 July 2014
Great album! The piano guys are amazing. They manage to mix contemporary songs with classical themes and the result is fantastic
on 28 May 2013
I had totally loved a few of the songs o'd heard the guys play on YouTube but must admit I was a wee bit disappointed by the album. Their playing is fantastic but I think some of the song choices let them down. I am still a fan tho!
on 23 September 2014
Heard this on holiday and had to buy it, it is a great cd, beautiful music and pop songs in a different vein.
love it.
on 5 March 2015
Great if you like classical music with a twist. I particularly like the Beethoven's 5 Secrets, Beethoven meets OneRepublic.
on 29 May 2014
son loved this pressi.he's a great music lover and has eclectic taste.
prompt efficient service too - thanks so much.
on 6 May 2014
first heard on classic fm and ordered as a result.enjoying very much .thank you.look forward to hearing more of their work