on 10 September 2013
An excellent CD. Highly recommended. Perfect for any speacial occassions such as weddings

A great mix up of modern tracks
on 17 September 2013
I have watched their videos on YouTube for quite a while, these guys are so talented. Love listening to this.
on 16 January 2013
A beautiful CD enjoyed by all the family. These musicians show their talent and originality through a range of songs both classic and modern.I found it very inspirational. Looking forward to more CDs in the future!
on 18 August 2013
I had not heard these chaps before , why i don't know . The music is something else .I would invite people to give your ears a treat,enjoy as i do.
on 23 April 2016
Love this as the mix of classical with both popular and old songs is brilliant. Rebranding some of the most famous classical music is awesome and clearly takes great talent and innovation. We are pensioners but our grandson aged 21years loved this CD and has now downloaded all of the CDs produced by the Piano Guys. Spans all age groups and will be played in this house ad infinitum!
on 7 April 2016
when I first purchased a piano guys cd I used jazz traxs play list I hadn't heard it but I was hooked on 2nd play so much so that I purchased the two other studio albums and it was a successful purchases yes highly recommended etc wonders,pianoguys 2 and The piano guys
on 31 March 2016
What can you say that has not already been written about the Piano Guys except if you have not got this album in your collection you better buy it.....Like it,,,,,,,Love it.......What talent, what music and besides it really makes you Feel Good.......
on 29 December 2013
I love the whole idea of the album. I 'm not usually keen on cello music, but this is superb. I have recommended it to my daughter, who is not into classical music; I think she has checked it out.
on 15 March 2014
I heard "Bring Him Home" on the radio and was impressed. After a few tracks I found the album became a bit monotonous and sometimes it's hard to tell when one track finishes and another starts. Well played but would have liked a bit more melody. It may grow on me!
on 22 January 2014
Only bought this because everyone was gushing about it. Some tracks are good, others are a bit "meh" and cobbled together, and others are just a bit naff. For such talented musicians, this is a bit of a disappointing output.