on 10 April 2013
My children love their new trampoline. The quality of the trampoline was excellent with the protectors for the metal/foam supports and the covers for the springs in a strong vinyl fabric making it more weather resistant than others I've seen. My only fault with it was there were no proper instructions with it, so the building of it was a little difficult. However the quality certainly outwayed this.
on 11 May 2015
I ordered this for my son and it seemed a really good trampoline.He loved it and it seemed very well made. We had only had it 8 months and the base and one of the legs just snapped which was very dangerous and could have caused some serious harm. As there was no warranty given with the trampoline, I am now left with an incomplete Trampoline.
on 28 April 2013
Excellent product & service. Arrived in time for birthday and daughter delighted. Fairly easy to assemble but some manual strength required.

See one answered question